"A wraith? Isn't that just a ghost?" He asked, looking at me. Dev smirked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, maybe a Greek wraith, cowboy, but what we got here is a Celtic wraith and he's super pissed about something." He responded. Raven grimaced.

"And I have this itching sensation that, if Dania's here, it has something to do with her." He said. Everyone looked at Dania, who puffed out her chest trying to look badass before she deflated and sighed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. Happen to have the guy's name? Maybe I can help." She offered. Raven shook his head and Anza curled her lip at Dania, folding her arms over her chest.

"It don't surprise me much knowin' you're the one this thing is after." She said accusingly. Dania wrinkled her nose and put on a very bad impression of Anza's dialect.

"Yeh, well, ya'll ain't do nothin' but 'round sexin' up yo cousins and shit." She mocked. Anza glared at her and took a step, but Raven swung his arm out and slammed it against her chest none too kindly.

"You're treading sibling water there." He warned her. Anza scoffed at that and pushed his arm away, raking Dania with a less than impressed sneer.

"I say we let the wraith take her. Munch her up like a Cheez-It." She added in disgust. Dania stuck her tongue out childishly and Raven just shook his head.

"So, what? You're here to stay until the thing is gone?" I asked, a little annoyed. As much as I loved my brother, and Dania, I didn't particularly want them getting in the way of my attempts at wooing Ambrosius. It was already going to be hard enough between the two of us without other people trying to barge in and put their two cents worth in.

"Sorry," Raven said, sensing my discomfort, "We'll try to do it quick and get out of your way. You won't even know we're here."

"Yeah, right," Dania snorted, then thrust a thumb at Anza, "With her here, we'll get as much peace as New Orleans did during Katrina. If you need me, I'll be in the pool."

"Have a nice swim, hope you drown." Anza deadpanned. Dania flipped her the bird and vanished before Anza could punch her. Raven grimaced, then gave me an apologetic look. I just shook my head, then held my hand out so Remi could fly out of my ring.

"Remi, I need you to take these guys to the rooms they'll be using tonight. Ambrosius, we're going to make lunch." I said. Remi pouted, then muttered a "good luck" under his breath to me before taking my brother and the sins inside. Ambrosius watched them go, then glared at me.

"I am not a servant. I don't make lunch." He stated. I shrugged.

"Well, it's better than just standing around and sulking. Besides, your father said you had to listen to me, right? I'm telling you to help me make lunch. We have a big order to fill with all these people visiting." I responded. Ambrosius looked less than pleased, but didn't complain anymore as we went inside to the kitchen. I paused to glance out the glass doors to see Dania doing dangerous flips off the diving board into the pool. I made a note to keep an eye on her. God knows she'd bash her head open on the marble siding-- again.

I took out the fruit salad so I could add in some ingredients before I got together some things to make a huge lunch. I knew for a fact that Raven would be eating a ton. How he kept his figure well was beyond me, but then again, trying to tame people like Anza probably kept him pretty busy. Dania also ate a lot, somehow magically staying skinny and small.

"We're going to need a lot of chicken," I told Ambrosius, making him frown as he stripped off the robes until he was down to his baggy black pants and cropped sleeveless turtleneck, "Get them out of the fridge and we'll start with those first. We're going to coat them in panko and serve them with this weird noodle recipe I found hiding at the back of my cupboard."