And talking to Ambrosius was going to be difficult. He was already angry with me and I was already irked with him as well, but I wasn't going to give up on him just because of a little argument. I couldn't even if I wanted to. The way his blue eyes begged for freedom was too strong a pull for me to ignore, even if he himself did not see it.

A fissure of power tore through the air suddenly, making me frown. Dania stiffened for a moment, then relaxed as we both recognized the power that coursed through the air.

"Is that who I think it is?" She asked. I nodded. Dania shouted something in Japanese, then ran off to greet our visitors. I shook my head and wrapped up the fruit salad, placing it in the fridge before I went after her. I met with Ambrosius in the lobby and he was frowning at me.

"You have more visitors?" He asked dryly.

"These ones were very unexpected." I admitted with a shrug. Ambrosius just kept that stern frown on his face, so I gave up for now and led the way out of the house where Dania was throwing her arms around our brother's neck.

Raven. Tall with jet black curly hair that fell over his forehead and above a pair of shocking blue eyes surrounded by long dark lashes. Lean, but muscular and toned, dressed in a tight black sleeveless turtleneck with white angel wings printed on the back, an arrow between them, and leather pants with a holster decorated with weaponry, fingerless gloves, a quiver of arrows and a bow draped over his shoulder. He usually looked pretty badass and stern and tried to make sure no one underestimated him, but now he was all smiles for Dania as he hugged her and set her back down.

Beside him were two of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Devereaux, whom we called Dev for short, was a couple inches taller than Raven and much more buff that was only accented further through the tight black outfit he wore similiar to Raven's. His hair was brown with blonde highlights streaking it and currently tied back into a short ponytail while the rest framed a face that hadn't been shaved in a couple of days. His hazel eyes dancing from each of us to the next. Devereaux was, in short, one of the sexiest creatures that had ever lived and it made sense considering he was Lust personified. He could turn anyone he wanted into a writhing puddle of sex.

On Raven's other side was Anza. Dark burgandy hair fell in waves over one shoulder, her brown eyes obscured by black aviators that glinted dangerously in the sunlight. She wore the same oufit as my brother, and her brother. Anza was the personification of pride, and it was obvious in the way she carried herself like royalty.

"Raven," I said, getting his attention, "I didn't think you were due for a visit this soon." Raven gave me a dimpled smile.

"Sorry," He apologized sincerely, "Wouldn't have come if it wasn't important." He paused and looked at Ambrosius from head to toe, earning a dirty look from Ambrosius.

"You must be Ambrosius," Raven said at last, voice sour, "Alaric mentioned you were staying with Thorn." I grimaced.

"Alaric? I'm sure he exaggerated everything. He's always trying to make things seem worse than they are. He's not here to cause trouble, Rav. He's just overseeing the pagan souls for the month before he reports it back to Hades. It's really no big deal," I assured, but Raven's expression was doubtful and Ambrosius looked peeved, "Anyway, what was that important thing you wanted to discuss?" Raven kept his mouth shut, still staring at Ambrosius, obviously not wanting to say anything with him around, but Anza spoke for him in her rough Southern drawl.

"Ya'll got a wraith in the vicinity," She stated, making everyone's eyes lock on her and she shrugged, "Lucy just sent us on over to make sure ya weren't dead yet." Ambrosius frowned.