Space Jokes

Authors Note
Hey, friends!! The art above is mine. Click on it for the full picture. I got all of these jokes from The Funniest Joke Book Ever. Anywho, enjoy!

1. When does the moon stop eating? When it's full.

2. Which astronaut wears the biggest helmet? The one with biggest head.

3. How do you serve aliens dinner? On a flying saucer.

4. Favorite space book: Full Moon by Seymour Buns.

5. How do meteors stay clean? They shower.

6. What did the astronaut see at the center of Jupiter? The "I".

7. What do you get when you cross a kangaroo and an alien? A Mars-upial.

8. How do you throw the best party in the Solar System? You planet!!!!!!!!!!

9. What did the astronaut cook for breakfast? An unidentified frying object.

10. What do stars do when they want a snack? Take a bit out of the Milky Way.?

11. What kind of songs do you astronauts like? Neptunes.

12. What is Han Solo's favorite restaurant? Jabba the Pizza Hut.

13. How do you get an astronaut's baby to fall asleep? You rock it.

14. What do you call a UFO with a leak? A crying saucer.

15. What did the ones say to the twos and threes? May the fours be with you.

Cringe? Laugh? Comment your reaction down below! THE END, MAH FRIENDS!!!