One-liners

THESE ARE NOT MY JOKES, I DO NOT OWN THEM!!!! P.s. Start song whenever.

1.Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless your donating blood.

2.My friend told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw an onion at his face.

3. There's only one thing good about getting get in the head with a Coke. It's a soft drink.

4. A cowboy, a clown, and a fireman walk into a bar. Ow!

5. I was addicted to Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around. Isn't that what it's all about?

6. A dog have birth in the park and was cited for littering.

7. I was struggling to figure out how lighting works, then it struck me.

8. Parallel lines have so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.

9. Two antennae decided to get married. The ceremony was dull, but the reception was great!

10. I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.

11. Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?

12.  Taller kids always sleep longer.

13. Dry erase boards are remarkable.

14. Always keep a smile on your face. It looks silly anywhere else.

15. To the guy who invented zero: thanks for nothing!

I wanted to let you know that i got these jokes from  The Funniest Joke Book Ever.

THE END, MAH FRIENDS!!!