Chapter 16

April rolled over in bed and reached for Johnathan

April rolled over in bed and reached for Johnathan. Her eyes flew open when she felt the empty bed. She looked around for any sign of him and sighed in relief when she heard the shower running. For the past week she's been spending all her free time with him here in his pent house suite. Sometimes he would be gons to the office before she even rolled out of bed.

She felt like a new woman. She wasn't use to being pampered and spoiled the way he did for her but nonetheless she was enjoying it.

The bathroom door opened and he walked out already dressed for work. His hair still damp from his shower. His eyes met here across the room and she saw the undeniable hunger. He walked over to her, all the while keeping eye contact then he sat next to her and pulled her in for a kiss. She shrieked and scooted away to the other side of the bed.

"No kissing before brushing my teeth you know my rule" she said shaking her finger at him.

"Well brush while I gather my things for the office" he replied getting up from the bed to walk out of the room.

She jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom and wiped the mirror above the sink that was cover in mist from his hot shower. After washing her face she reached into the cabinet and pulled out her toothbrush and brushed her teeth then went to find him.

He quickly ended his call and pulled her into his arms into a kiss that left her clinging to him for support.

"Leave it to you to kiss me senseless" she said against his lips.

He chuckled and gave a another quick kiss before stepping away from her to reach for his jacket.

"Why do you have to go so early?" She asked

"Business breakfast" he replied as he put on his jacket.

"But I wanted you to sleep in a little longer" she said standing on her toes to claim his lips against.

"You're insatiable" he replied with a laugh

"Only for you" she said

"Tonight" he said

"It has to be later tonight. I have a date" she said

"You what?!" He growled

"With Hailey, please let me finish talking before you let your green eyed monster come out" she replied shaking her head at him.

"I'm not jealous" he said picking up his briefcase

"If you say so. See you in the office. I'm going to shower" she replied pulling the shirt over her head before turning to look at him

"Cheeky little minx" he said grabbing at her hand. She squealed and pulled away before he could get a firm grip on her.

When he left for work she made breakfast and took a long hot shower that would have gone even longer if not for the insistent ringing of her cellphone. She grabbed a robe and raced to get it before it could stop ringing.

"Hello" she answered

"Well hello to you too! I've been trying to reach you for days!" Said Ianto

"Ianto! How is the honey moon treating you?"

"It's been magical but unfortunately my husband was called back to work so I'm on my way home right now"

"Right now?"

"Yea. You would know all this if you haven't been ignoring my emails and phone calls"

"I'm sorry I've just been um..busy"

"Not with Gerald I hope"

"Who?"

"Gerald. You know deadbeat boyfriend always borrowing money and never pays it back. Always smelling like a locker room and use basketball as an excuse"

"Oh" April laughed at her friend's description of her ex. "No I dumped him ages ago"

"And already you don't remember who he is. So who the lucky guy I have to thank for ridding you of that leech?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh don't play coy with me. I can feel you glowing through the phone"

April blushed and shook her head. "That's a story for later"

"OK now I'm intrigued. I'm coming to the office to see you as soon as I drop my bags at home"

Ianto hung up before April could protest and talk her out of visiting at the office for girls talk.

April sighed and turned on some music and sang as she got ready for work.

As always since she started seeing Johnathan he made sure a company car was downstairs everyday to take her to work or wherever she needs to go.

Smiling to herself as she walked into the office she almost didn't see Johnathan sitting by his desk.

"Ms. Edwards my office now!"

She tried her best to hide her smile. Johnathan hated office gossip so they both agreed to not flaunt their relationship while in the office. April knew this tone, to others he might sound like a angry boss but to her eats she knows he just wants to get her into his office away from prying eyes. She hung her bad over her chair and walked into his office and closed the door behind her, making sure to get the lock.

She watched as he got up from his chair and slowly walked over to her. His eyes ran over her making her skin burn with desire. She bit into her lips to prevent herself from groaning in anticipation and his eyes clouded over with lust looking at her lips. She released a sigh when his hands finally held her waist and pulled her to him. He lifted her so she could wrap her feet around him as he brought her over to his desk. Sliding his hand up her stocking clad legs she sighed and leaned into his neck.

"I missed you" she said

"I know" he replied. He pulled her to him and licked her lips until she opened her mouth to let him in. Their tongues mingled until he pulled back to claim her lips. She made to wrap her hands around his neck but he pinned her hands to her side as he kissed down her lips to her neck to her cleavage.

"My breast are too small" she said trying to cover them. She always complained about them whenever he tried to go close to them.

"They're perfect" he replied taking hold of her hand again to pin them back to her side.

He used his head to push her blouse to the side so he could lick her hard nipple through her place lace bra. She pushed her face into his neck and ground as he started sucking the nipple through the lace.

Just then his phone started raining so he pulled away from her and straightened his shirt and tie. April groaned in disappointment causing him to chuckle as he walked away to answer the call. She blew him a kiss then turned to walk out of the office. Her smiled fell from her face as she saw Ianto sitting by her desk.

"Care to explain why I've been out here answering calls when that's your job? Ianto asked with a smirk on her face.

April didn't need a mirror to know her face was as red as a tomato now.

"So funny story" she started