Chapter 24 (Celeste POV)

Hi okay so thank you for reading I love all you! Thanks for he over 750+ reads, and um... Oh yeah just read on, and I was thinking about starting a thing... so we have all the sayings like, dftba (don't forget to be awesome!) and other things well I came up with MFA (My fictional Army) do you know how many times you can use this saying in a day, well let me answer that, a lot. !!!!!!!!!

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 24

(Celeste POV)

I smiled at Maxon, how stupid was he! He actually thought I cared about him?! No I didn't I only wanted the crown and he couldn't see through my little act. It's just Marlee and America I'm worried about, but I don't think I will have a problem with America anymore and if Maxon believes that Marlee was in sink with the rebels then she will be executed, which, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing... I gave him a quick hug to keep the act up, he smiled a little. Wow yet again he's an idiot.

I left the room and walked down the halI didn't have to hold in a laugh anymore, I burst out laughing, no one was on to me, I head down the hall to Celia's room, I needed to black mail her still too. I knocked on the door and her maids answered the door, "Hello?" They asked. I put on a sweet voice that sappily dripped like honey. "Hi, is Celia here, I just wanted to check on her." The maid shook her head, "She was eliminated from the competition..." She said, I gasped because I was actually surprised by this information.

Crap! No way, she could spoil it all for me and get me killed! I ant let that happen. I needed air, I needed time to think... I walked down the stairs and out into the garden and I heard America, God I hated her, from the moment I met her, she had this soo... Dislikeable personality to her. And I don't believe in myths but with America, I believe that red heads are evil, I ducked behind a bush as I heard her scream, "No Please just leave me alone!" She yelled, who was she talking to?

I sat up and looked over the top of the bush, I saw a radically hot guy in a guards uniform, he had black hair that glistened in he sunset and green eyes that shone bright, he spoke then, "America please just listen..." she push him away from her, "No Aspen leave me alone I don't want to talk to you." His face got red, "Fine!" He yelled furiously then  stormed inside, I followed him, making sure no one saw me.

I placed a hand on his shoulder, he turned around, "America?" he asked. I smiled wide and shook my head and put on my sweet school girl act, "No silly, it's me!" I said with a giggle, it killed me inside. I hated acting sweet. He grinned, "Just you? well what's your name?" He asked giving me a half smile. I giggled again, "Celeste, I was a two, but I guess, Im still a two... But Im not sure I want to marry Maxon anymore, because I think I met some one better"

He raised an eyebrow and his smile grew, "who?" He asked even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer, I smiled my fake smile and placed a hand on his chest, leaned in and kissed his cheek,. I pulled back slowly, "you." I whispered in his ear. He leaned in to me pressing my back against the wall I rolled my eyes as he whispered, "Me too, I think you have just stolen my heart.

As much as it pained me to keep up this act I knew it would break down America more. I looked into his deep green eyes. He was weak just like he rest of them I had this competition in the bag... He kissed my neck and I let him because if I didn't he'd suspect something.   He kissed me for roughly 5 minutes until I hugged him generously telling him to stop and he slowly backed up. He whispered in my ear again. "See you again Celeste." he said. What he didn't know was even though my lips were dripping honey, I'd sting him like bee.

 I walked back up to my room, where my maids were cowering in the corner, they didn't know about my dirty little secret yet, about all the rebels... Then the walkie talkie went off,  "Celeste..."  my head rebels said, it came from the corner where my maids were. "Excuse me!" I yelled at them, they cowered closer against the wall.

My furry began to burn inside of me, "You aren't suppose to go through my stuff you wont say anything or so help me god I will send them to kill each of you!" I yelled at them they nodded as if understanding, just to make sure they remembered to keep quiet I slapped each of them, their cheeks started swelling badly. I grinned, yet another person has been added to my victim list. I loved feeling of having power! It felt good, and now I knew if I could get everyone on my side this easy I could take the crown.

But I knew America would try sooner or later guilt would eat her but honestly I didn't want to kill her sister, I wanted to see her broken down and she was already starting to cave, and sooner or later her family wouldn't be safe and neither would I but I planned on seeing her suffer, for a long long time...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey don't forget!!! Try to use the saying MFA (My fictional Army.) when ever you can nd tell me how it works! btw I need a pov recommendation thanks!!!!!!!!!! you guys rock!!!!!!!