Chapter 14 (maxons POV)

okay all you Maxon lovers out there enjoy!

chapter 14

(Maxons POV)

The doctors and nurses rushed into the room. Even if we were still under attack I could only think of America. I stroked her red hair to calm her but ended up calming myself. She fainted from the blow she took to the head and she had a big bruise on her forehead. I could still see the rise and fall of her chest. I could hear the other girls behind me murmuring something about it, but I ignored them I was to focused on Americas safety. I placed my forehead against hers, "Please, please America." I whispered into her cheek then softly kissed it.

A collective gasp formed behind me . It took me a while but I finally figured out why they all gasped. That was the first kiss... I had kissed America first...they all wanted it to be them to get kissed first...I quickly tuned them out. The nurses pulled me away from America, they told me to comfort some of the other girls so I gave a quick nod of my head then rushed off to help them. I got to Tiny first, she was hyperventilating, I stroked her back until she was breathing normally she still had her cheeks wet with tears

. I wiped them off with my sleeve, she gave me a small grin, but I didn't see it. I was busy looking over my shoulder like I did every thirty seconds to check on America. When I looked back at Tiny she had a sad look in her eyes. I felt a little bad... I should have paid more attention to her... But my mind was only focused on America. I gave her a quick smile. That seemed to brighten her mood more than ever!

I went on to the next girl and then the next, wiping off tears, rubbing shoulders, basically doing what was needed to calm them down. Finally when all the girls were taken care of I walked over to America, but my father stepped in my way. he grabbed my shoulder harshly the escorted me tote hall. "You care far too much for that red head! She's FIVE! Maxon your better than that! And you need to get focused one of the girls is missing! The royal name will be ruined if she dies! We cant have that."

I couldn't believe my ears, what was he saying I took in a deep breathe and let it all out, "ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE FAMILY NAME!? CELIA COULD BE IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!!! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS REMEMBER HER NAME!!!!!! EVEN IF SHE WAS A SIX SHES NICE BUT APPARENTLY NO ONE ELSE MATTERS TO YOU!!!!!!! AND I LOVE AMERICA!!! I DONT LOOK AT CASTES LIKE YOU DID DAD!!!!!!!! SO LET ME BE AND I WILL HANDLE THIS!!!"

My dad starred down a me in shock he looked as if he were about to pin me to a wall, he leaned in closer to me instead, "you don't know the first thing about love, she'll break you like a stick." he stormed back into the cellar. Then my mom walked out, a small smile was on her face, she touched my shoulder and my triceps, "Americas awake." she whispered in my ear. I literally ran back into the room. I saw her, she was sitting up and rubbing he head. I raced over to her and fell to my knees next to her, "America! Your okay!" I said enthusiastically, pulling her into a hug. She slowly pulled away. "Yes.. But who are you?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SOOOOOOO EVIL BUT I WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH ABOUT THIS IN THE LONG RUN!!!!!!!!! Please comment on what you think so far!!!! Thanks and please recommend a POV for next chapter THANKS!!!!!!!!