ChapterTwentyEight

Demi'sPOV.

I'd designed a black and white themed home. A large door, leading to a long stretched hall way. In the hallway would be stairs. A large living room, with white sofas, a large tv and a door leading to the garden. The kitchen was themed black and white, shiney marble surfaces. A breakfast bar, a large fridge that would never be lacking in food. My favourite thing altogether was the coffee machine. Making coffees to hot chocolates; equipped with marshmallows and cream. In the middle of the kitchen was a table and eight chairs. There was a black and white themed bathroom, downstairs was just a cabinet, toilet and sink. Along the hall way there was a room, light colours, with a desk. The desk had my apple computer on it. Around the room was giant blob lamps, giant cushions and book shelves. 

Up the stairs there was four bedrooms, and a bathroom. The first bedroom was Miyah's. Inside she had a double bed, in the middle of her room. Her walls were black and pink floral and she had laminate flooring. There was a flat screen tv on the wall, in the corner. Two tables either side of her bed, one with a lamp on it. There was a white dressing table next to the window. The window had a seat across it. Because I've always seen Miyah gazing out. Now she can gaze out into our garden. There was a white door with slats on, which lead to a wardrobe. Big enough for all the clothes I was going to to buy her. She had a ensuite in her bedroom. The door matched everyother door. Plain white with a pattern down it. Gold handle. Inside the bathroom Miyah had chosen a pink theme. Pink and white tiles scattered the floor and walls, a bright pink toilet, sink and shower. Pink cabinets and a silver towel warmer. 

Next to Miyahs bedroom was mine. Pretty Similar, we had the same ensuite but mine was all white and wardrobe. I had chosen black and white floral print and had the same flooring as Miyah. I chose a queensized bed, pillows plumped high. Along the corridor was a bedrooms for when my family stay round. Maddie and Dal had two single beds. One either side of the room. They had lilac walls, two wardrobes; which I was planning to fill with clothes, a tv and two dressing tables.

Mom and Eddie's room was one large bed in the middle of a small room a wardrobe and tv. Across from their room was another bathroom, similar to the one downstairs. A bath tub with jets on all sides. A shower, toilet sink, cabinets and towel warmers. 

The garden was my second favourite thing. Fairy lights scattered up the path. At the end of the garden was a green house covering a large pool. The pool had a diving board and slide. Outside of the greenhouse was a shed. Inside the shed was a cd player and Jacuzzi. Scattered around the garden was fairy statues, flower beds, a water fountain, benches and a BBQ.

Holding Miyahs hand I pushed the keys into the keyhole and pushed the door open. The 'new' smell hit us. Miyah ran in excitedly. Toby leaped out her arms and explored the rooms. Miyah ran into every room. 

"Demi this is beautiful. I love it!" She beamed.

Running up the stairs she went into the first room. On the door her name was spelt out in black swirly writing. As for every other door. I walked in behind Miyah. Her face pressed against the window. 

"Demi. Is that a pool?" She smiled.

"Yup. And a Jacuzzi." She giggled.

"Demi this house is.. I can't even describe my feelings. Everything is perfect!" She hugged me tight.

We sat down at the table staring in silence.

"Oh, I forgot to show you my favourite part." I giggled. 

I walked over to the coffee machine. Pressed the 'hot chocolate' button and smiled at Miyah. Picking up the cup I passed it to Miyah. Cream and marshmallows bobbed around the top. She grinned at me, licking the cream from the top. Before she could drink anymore I grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door into the garden. I slid open the door to the pool. It was getting dark. The pool lights iluminated the room. Miyah walked over and dipped her bare foot into it. Walking behind her I giggled and pushed her in. With a splash Miyah sunk under. She bobbed back to the surface and spluttered.

"D-DEMI! Help me out." She reached out for me.

Grabbing hold of her hand, she quickly pulled me in. I hit the bottom and swam back to the top. We giggled splashing eachother. After about half an hour it was now pitch black outside. The pool sparkled in the moon. We clambered out; I stripped into my underwear, hung my clothes over the washing line and skipped in. Miyah followed me in her underwear, cautious about her scars. She ran upstairs. 

Now in a top and my underwear I knocked on Miyah's door. 

"Come in." She called out yawning.

I pushed open the door. She was curled up in bed, her bedside light on. I sat on the edge of her bed and kissed her forehead. 

"Night Miyah. I love you."