ChapterTwentytwo

Demi'sPOV.

 Laying in bed I flicked through the photographs from Miyah's birthday. Smiling to myself. That was such a good day. Miyahs first proper birthday; and hopefully the best day ever. I certainly felt it was the best. 

Yawning I rolled over and looked at the clock. 6:00am. Flopping out of bed I plodded up the stairs and lightly knocked on Miyahs door, then opening the door and laying in bed next to her. Stroking her face I said,

"Miyah, wakey wakey." I smiled.

Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned.

"W-what is the time?" She muttered.

I looked over at the clock again. "5 past six." 

"Urgh, so early." Miyah moaned.

"But, we have a flight to catch in four hours!" I shouted excitedly.

I left Miyah to get ready and returned to my room. Toby followed me out of her room and pounced onto my bed. Petting his soft fur I smiled.

"Four weeks without me and Miyah." I told him. "Lucky you."

Flinging my wardrobe open I pulled out my grey Jack wills trackies and a hoodie. Slipping them over my head, I brushed my hair and put a beanie on. Smiling in the mirror I slipped my glasses into my cabin luggage and lugged my suitcase to the front door, holding my travel pillow.

"Miyah!" I called. "You almost ready? We have to drop Toby off yet!" 

About five miniutes later she came down the stairs with her suitcase, a pillow and her cabin luggage. She was wearing a hoodie and leggings, and no makeup. We both took our bags out to the car and I returned into the flat and took one last look around. I wouldn't be seeing this place for four weeks. Picking up Toby I returned to taxi. The taxi left and began to drive to Lilys house. The person who was looking after Toby, my also very close friend. Finally at 8am we were on our way to the airport. 

"I've never abroad before, let alone been on a plane." Miyah beamed excitedly.

 We arrived at the airport and instantly got surrounded by paparazzi. Pushing past them we lugged our suitcases inside and went through security and passport control. Inside the airport Miyah was buzzing around excitedly. I took a selfie with Miyah and uploaded it to twitter. I took Miyah along to the perfume shop and let her pick out a perfume she wanted. At 9:30 the gates opened for our flight, quickly we made our way and got onto the plane. 

"WOAH!" Miyah shouted once on the plane. Our plane was a 1st class super comfy one. Once finding our seats we took a few more selfies of us snuggled together.

-----------

The engines whirred and Miyah gripped my hand tightly. The plane taxied into the runway and then the driver put his foot down. Speeding along we lifted into the air. Giving Miyah a reasurring smile I felt her begin to relax once we had finished going up. She glanced out the window and smiled.

"I cannot believe I am going to finally meet your family!" She hugged me.

"Our family Miyah, not just mine now."  I chuckled.

Putting in headphones I listened to Ed Sheeran and Miyah was watching The hunger games on the tv. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the small rubbish paragraph. 

lols