ChapterEight

Demis POV

I'd been waiting outside of school for thirty minutes. I made sure I was early, because well I didn't want Miyah to come out to find I wasn't there, to be left thinking I might not be coming. I heard the bell ring then a rush of school kids ran out, chatting, laughing, screaming. I scanned the area to spot Miyah. She was walking with two other girls. I sighed. I was so worried people wouldn't like her. I don't see why they wouldn't because she is amazing, with a beautiful personality. And face. Miyah spotted me and ran over with the two girls and tapped on the window. I stretched across the passenger seat and flicked the door open. Miyah smiled at me and waved, before I had chance to ask her how her day is the two girls burst in to screams. 

 "OH MY FUCKING GOD. THAT IS QUEEN DEMETRIA." They both bowed collapsing to the floor.

I giggled. Miyah looked slightly embarrased.

"Sorry about them two. They're huge lovatics. Oh and by the way they're names are Lottie and Josie." 

"Lottie, Josie.." They both stared at me with huge dialated pupils. "Do you two want to come over tomorrow night? I fancy a girly night with take aways." I smiled.

They both nodded as if they were in a trance. Tomorrow was Friday night. They could both sleep. Well if Miyah wanted. We both waved to them and we drove home. Talk in the car was simple, Miyah didn't want to talk much about her day. I was just pleased that she had friends.

Once home Miyah went straight upstairs to change. I had laid out dungarees and a long stripy sleeved top. We were going to paint. She walked down the stairs giggling. I went into the cupboard and fetched the pink paint. Two walls were already wallpapered due to my amazing work this morning. The wall paper was black with bright pink floral print cascading down it. The other two walls were going to be a matt pink that matched the flowers. I marched her up to her bedroom where I had already laid dust sheets to protect her clothing. I switched on my album Demi and flicked open the paint lid. We both grabbed a paint brush and began to paint, decorating the walls whilst bellowing out lyrics to my album at the top of our lungs. Her room was looking amazing. I left Miyah painting whilst I nipped downstairs. I arrived back up with five large wooden letters, in black. She smiled and I laid them on her bed. Walking back over I picked up my paintbrush and dabbed it on her nose. Laughing she splatted paint down my face. I gasped. We both fell to the floor hysterically giggling. Laying on the floor longer I clutched Miyah close and looked up at the walls.

"We've done a pretty good job I think so." I winked.

"Yes, yes. Well I done a good job. You are terrible at painting!" She pointed to the blobs of paint on the dust sheets. 

"I have been thinking." I exclaimed. "We have been together for about a week now, and well.. Can I tell everyone about you? Or are you not ready for this yet." 

Miyah nodded.

"I will tweet it, phone my manager and family. Oh god I haven't even told mum. If you want, we can do a live stream later? My lovatics have been begging for one for ages." I asked.

"Yes. Like I mean. I don't mind. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You have turned my life around." She blushed.

"You go for a shower and i'll cook dinner; and tonight. Miyah. Please eat it." I smiled whilst twirling out the room.

Bounding down the stairs I threw myself into my bedroom, whipping of my clothes I put on my black and white pjs. Then walked into the kitchen, I decided on salad. Atleast I could get something healthy that Miyah might attempt to eat. Chopping up the salad I arranged it delicately on two plates. Lettuce, tomato, ham, cucumber, carrot shavings and cheese. Just as I served the two plates Miyah swayed into the room, her hair tied into a high bun and in her pjs. She sat down and looked at the plate. I watched her closley whilst eating my own. To my surprise she ate it all. Cleaned the whole plate. Miyah went upstairs whilst I set up the laptop and webcam. Turning on twitter I logged in and began to tweet. "Sorry I haven't tweeted in a week beautifuls, I have just had a new friend join me. Her name is Miyah. I have adopted her. She is thirteen and been through a rough time. I hope you will all accept her. We will be doing a live stream in ten minutes." Pressing send I instantly got loads of replies, retweets and favourites. Some people were caring and supportive, but the few selfish people sent nasty hate. The stuff I had learnt to ignore. Calling Miyah down we sat comfortably infront of the webcam.

Turning it on there was already 1000 viewers. I started,

"Hello my beautiful Lovatics. I am sat here with Miyah Lovato. Miyah say hello."

She nervously leaned into the cameras view and smiled. Messages instantly came through. 'Ugly, fat, you don't deserve demi.' Others came through like, 'Stay strong miyah, she is beautiful, gorgeous.' We chatted on the live stream. More hate was flowing in. It was beggining to overide the caring of people. Miyah spotted a few. Glared at them then stood up and ran upstairs. Crying.

"Now look what you have all done." I stressed. "You were supportive for me, why can't you be nice to her. She is not fat and not ugly. She is so beautiful. And if you can't see that then you guys obviously didn't care about me either! Thankyou to all other lovatics who showed alot of care and support." 

I slammed down the laptop lid.