ChapterEleven

Thankyou for the reads/comments and votes; I will get on to updating as often as I can, it's nearly summer so I will probably be updating more. If you have ideas for the future parts of the story leave a comment or dm me on twitter :      OH_demetria_ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyahs POV.

Urgh. Demi keeps giving me 'the look.' Josie and Lottie haven't really noticed I'm not eating so I don't see why Demi has to watch me like an eagle. We left the cafe and went into town. Demi chose topshop. (As it's one of her favourites.) And told each of us to go choose a whole outfit, including accesories. All four of us went of in different directions. I went straight to the jeans and chose a pair of dark grey jeans with studs along the pocket linings. I chose a plain top and a floral jacket, along with a handful of bracelets. I placed it in my baskett and strode over to meet the rest.

Lottie had picked out cute highwaisted floral shorts and a collared top, she had a few bangles and a hairband.

Josie had a crop top, white shorts and a white cardigan. She had a necklace and sunglasses.

Demi glided towards us with a bundle of clothes. 

"What are y'all staring at?" She giggled. "Is a girl not allowed to spoil herself?"

We all shook our heads and laughed.

After taking Lottie and Josie home I flopped onto my bed and sighed. It had been a heck of a night; I hadn't purged in ages. All that food I have eaten would have built up on my body already. I stood up and began starjumping. I got to 200 when Demi walked in. 

"Miyah, stop. Please." She begged.

I shook my head then carried on. Demi grabbed me. My arms pinned at my sides, spining me around she looked deep into my eyes.

"Miyah. Stop. Please. You're skinny. So skinny. You need help, you're going to kill youself at this rate." She gulped.

I stood silently. 

"I don't need help." 

Slowly I sunk to the floor and gestured her to leave. Curling up in a ball I quietly sobbed to myself. Maybe Demi was right. Maybe I needed help. 

No what was I thinking. I'm just fat, how is that needing  help? I'm a worthless fat mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter, I just wanted to get it out to you guys quickly because I haven't updated in a while. c;