ChapterFifty

Miyah'sPOV
I slowly opened my eyes, the curtains were slightly open, allowing light to creep through and shine directly into my eyes. After a minute of coming too I realised, Demi's arms were tightly wrapped around me.. Too tight infact. I took a moment to think and then it all came flooding back. What happened yesterday. The video. The pain. My head was pounding, my hands were throbbing. I looked down at my hands, they had been lightly bandaged. I smiled; Demi never stopped caring.
I felt Demi's grip loosen slightly and her breathing quietened. She must have fallen asleep properly now, I doubt she'd slept much last night. She's such a worry box.
I slowly wriggled out of her grip and slipped out of her bedroom, down the hallway and into my bedroom, I slipped a baggy hoodie over my pyjamas and placed my feet into my ugg boots, picking up my purse, I creeped down the stairs.
I have to be back before she wakes I thought; she'd worry so much.
I smiled to myself, it's amazing to have someone who cares so much about you in your life. Wait. Tristan, Lottie, Josie. They all care about me too. I have so many people who care. I have all of Demi's family, friends. Fuck. I'm so selfish. Once again I let Leah get into my head.
I crept out the front door and began to run down the road, I sprinted until I reached our local tesco express, I entered the shop and looked around, grabbing the biggest bunch of flowers I could, I then proceeded to buy some chocolates. Paying for them, I turned out of the store and ran back home. Upon approaching our house, I crept up the driveway and back through the front door, once I was in the kitchen I set the flowers into a vase, placing the chocolates next to them.
Waffles were next on my agenda, I mixed up waffle batter and poured it into the iron, whilst they were cooking I fetched a coffee mug and made Demi a large coffee. Once the waffles were done I decorated them with whipped cream, Nutella and strawberries.
"DEMI!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
I heard shuffling and then a thud, Demi was running towards the sound of my voice.
"Miyah?! Was that you!? Are you okay!?" She called out.
I could now hear her running down the stairs and towards the kitchen.
She entered the kitchen and scanned around until our eyes locked.
She smiled, softly. Then the large bunch of flowers caught her attention; she stared at them.
"Demi, I love you so much, nothing can ever show you how grateful I am for you, but I made you breakfast." I giggled.
She picked me up into a hug and span around, kissing the top of my head.
"I know Miyah, you don't need to thank me or try to show your gratefulness, you are my world baby girl."
With that she took a seat at the breakfast bar and snapped a selfie with the flowers, chocolates and waffles. I giggled. Damn how can she be so pretty first thing in the morning. She then picked up the fork and began tucking into the waffles and slurping her coffee, I took a seat opposite her and slowly, ate some cereal.
"Demi, I'm going to ring Tristan and the girls." I explained as I left the kitchen.
She smiled, her mouth still full of waffle and gestured me away.
Sitting on my bed I picked up my phone. 104 unread texts & 27 missed calls. Shit.
Chicks before dicks.
Quickly I set up a group call between Lottie, Josie and myself, before it even reached a second ring they had both answered.
"Omg Miyah, are you okay!? You had us so worried, you didn't do anything stupid did you!?!?" They both rambled over each other.
"I'm okay." I replied. "I wasn't thinking straight, but I didn't do anything, I'm so sorry girls ."
"No, don't be sorry baby." Josie soothed
"Yeah, honestly Mi, it was a dick move from Leah.." Lottie added.
"I guess, hm." I sighed. "Give me a few days, I just need to relax and chill I guess and we can meet up?"
They both agreed and I ended the call.
Next was Tristan. I'd spoken to him before I ran off.. Demi might have spoken to him too.. I don't know.
Taking a deep breath, I punched his number into my phone and let it ring, shaking.
"Baby." He answered.
His voice. Soft, but husky. Man I love him so much.
"Tris-.." He cut me off.
"No Miyah, let me talk okay? Baby, I know it's hard, I can't explain to you my hate for Leah, you are my world, you're my first. Please don't scare me again like you did, if you're feeling shitty, come round, we can go for a walk or coffee. I just can't loose you, I've been close to it so many times before and baby girl. You are so beautiful and stronger than you think. You can do this"
A tear rolled down my cheek.
"I'm so sorry Tristan, I love you so much too, as I've explained to the girls, I'm having a few days without contact, I hope that's okay, I will see you soon." I replied
"Yes beautiful, take as long as you need, I will always be here, waiting for you." He soothed.
"Love you lots." I hung up and laid back on my bed.
I have so much positivity in my life right now. I just need to focus on that and ignore the negatives.
----------------------------------------------
The doorbell rang, a long chime. Demi unwrapped her arms from me and stood up, walking towards the door.
"Miyah, come here." she called.
Concerned, I slowly walked towards the door, anxious as to what was waiting.
She pulled the door open further so I could see. There was two large gift bags, balloons tied to them both and a extra large bunch of flowers. There was also an envelope with my name on it.
Demi bent down; picked everything up and brought it into the lounge. Setting it on the table she stared at me, encouraging me to open them.
Opening the gift bag, I brushed tissue paper aside, in the first bag was a large teddy bear, who was very fluffy, a couple of DVDs and some fluffy socks and pyjamas. In the next gift bag, there was some perfume and a bath set that contained oils, bubble bath and a bath bomb.
The letter read:
Miyah, you beautiful human; I know you need a break, but I can't stop thinking about you. This is why I've put my thoughts into a few gifts, enjoy your chill days, remember I'm only a phone call away. Love you more than anything. Tristan xxxxx

Demi smiled.
Maybe things will get better.