Drabble Nineteen - North Interprets A Dream

#19

~Sang~

"...And then, I was naked and I woke up," I finished. We'd gotten into out of our pajamas and into proper clothes, only now having the discussion. I looked back to North. His eye was twitching.

"So I was wearing a dress?" I looked at him incredulously. That's what he got from my story?

"Yes."

North stayed quiet for a few moments, before turning to me with a little smirk.

"Did I look pretty?"

"Yes, North," I said in a monotone, "you were the prettiest maiden in all the land."

"Good. You realize, us all in a dress is probably some sort of subconscious fantasy you have?" It was time for my eye to twitch.

"Nightmare, North, it was a nightmare." His smirk widened. Oh, and dear lord, was my hand just aching to slap it off of him.

"Sure it was, Sang baby, sure it was."

"It was!"

"Keep telling yourself that," he said, walking out of my room. I stood to follow him.

"IT WAS NORTH!" I shouted.

"Mhm, you realize I'm going to tell all the guys this," he told me. My mouth dropped open.

"Don't you dare, North Taylor."

"You'll have to tell them first."

"Maybe I will."

"The race is on, pretty girl."

We both took off sprinting, me to explain the dream properly, him to tell him about...goddamn it...some sort of kinky fantasy I had.

I had all the intentions of winning.

er\":�N�w�:S