Drabble Two - This Is Going On The Wall

#2

~Sang~

After searching three printing shops until I found one that could super-size the picture, five different types of wallpaper-paste, and the inhalation of said paste fumes, I was done.

I stood in front of it, admiring my handy-work proudly. Dr. Green's face was even more hilarious enlarged, the wide grin happy and obviously drunk. The sombrero was tilted haphazardly and one hand swept out in a grand gesture making me think he was singing. I wondered what.

The full wall of Dr. Green's bedroom was covered in the picture. It was beautiful, wonderful, hilarious.

Now to message it to all the boys.

I snapped a picture, sending it to all the guys. Replies pinged back quickly.

Gabe: Oh my god, Trouble, you're awesome.

North: I remember that... Good times.

Silas: Aggele Mou, fantastic.

Mr. Blackbourne: Good one, Miss Sorenson.

Kota: Hilarious, but have you been going through my things?

Victor: He was so goddamn drunk.

Nathan: His rendition of 'I'm Sexy and I Know It' will be forever scarred in my mind.

I giggled, crawling onto his bed to take a nap. I'd wait till he got home, and then watch the show.

It was one by the time he got back. I'd sent multiple texts explaining that I was okay to all the guys and what I was doing. Surprisingly, they didn't mind as long as I filmed it. Way ahead of you boys.

When I heard the snap of his door opening, I hid my phone on video to a good vantage point and hid next to the closet.

He rubbed his face tiredly, wandering past the picture without a glance and into the bathroom.

A second later, he emerged, shocked and stared at it. Dr. Green's face was so comical, I had to stifle giggles.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t... Pookie what have you DONE?!" he cried, his voice filled with anguish. He sounded so dramatic.

Pausing, he tilted his head to the picture and put his hands on his hips.

"I do look good though," he murmured.

Oh, this was so going on YouTube.