“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

                “There is a difference between want and can. Do I want to tell you everything, yes. Can I, no.”

                I frowned. That meant I was not yet trusted by Professor X, but that didn’t really surprise me, after all he just met me and I was a human. Plus there was the whole block on my memory thing. Did this have something to do with this?

                “Come on,” Sean said getting to his feet. “Let’s get going.” He held out his hand for me and looked down at me with a forced smile.

                I took his hand and he helped me to my feet. Sean then grabbed his bag and we headed out of his room. I followed him down the stairs, through the building and to a garage. My mouth fell open when we walked in. There were about five brand new looking cars in there.

                Sean walked up to a blue Chevy Impala and got in the driver’s seat. He then started the car and suddenly the garage door in front of it opened, which made me jump.

                “Are you coming?”

                Sean had the window rolled down and some sunglasses on. He looked funny, but oddly cute. I walked around the car, carefully opened the door, and carefully set down on the leather seat.

                “The car is not going to explode,” Sean teased.

                I stuck my tongue out at him as a reply, which just made him smile.

                He put the car in gear and we rolled out of the garage and onto a driveway that led to a long looking road. We traveled down it in silence for awhile until it started to get to me.

                “I didn’t know you had your license,” I said.

                “You also didn’t know that I could change the pitch of my voice and make sound wave that enable me to flay, break glass, and act like sonar radar.”

                “No I didn’t,” I replied with a small smile. When he did not say anything I added, “So you can be sonar radar?”

                He gave his head a quick nod causing the sunglasses to shift. “Yes we battled Sebastian Shaw a few months back. I had to dive in the ocean and use my power to find his submarine.”

                “Hmm sounds like that was an eventful day.”

                “Very, it was the day Charles Xavier was paralyzed.”

                I looked down at my feet. “From the tone of your voice I can tell he means a lot to you and the others as well.”