Chapter 2

Camila's POV

We walked in our house and my jaw dropped. Well if your parents told you they are not coming home till they don't know when. Then now you see them here sitting on the couch. Well not my parents my mom actually. She opened her arms and we all rushed in the girls pushed me away yelling "Sinu!!!" They all hugged my mom and I stand their behind them. "Alright guys the REAL daughter is right here." I said. They all laughed and moved away. "Mami!!" I said and hugged her tight. "I thought you guys won't be here 'til you don't know when?" "Well your dad didn't come with me, and I'm just here to make sure that you really go in school. Why don't we sit in the couch?" She asked I nodded and sat beside her on the couch. "I really want to talk to you PRIVATELY about something." She said emphasizing the word privately. The girls nodded but didn't move to where they are. I looked at them and coughed. They looked at me sheepishly "You guys settle down and go to your rooms. Ask Marie for help or Robert for your bags and stuff." I said while rushing them away. I looked at my mom and she sighed. "As I was saying your dad didn't come here with me." "Like he will ever want to see me anyways." she sighed and cupped my chin and let me to look at her. "I know ok. But we will talk about school right now." "What about school?" I asked. "Well I want you to have a straight As in all your courses. Of course not just that. I will hire someone to be your tutor." I gasped and looked at her as if she's crazy. "Mami! You can't do that. You've done that before right? No one lasted." I said. "That's why I'm here because I'm going to your school and look for someone your age." She said. "So you're going to hire one of those nerds?" I asked. "Don't call them like that! I will look for someone who deserve the pay and someone who can actually teach you!" she told me. I nodded my head. "Alright but why can't Ally or Dinah or one of them tutor me? I mean they A's in all of their classes." I said. "Well you hype them up sometimes. You guys together can't be together for studying." She said. "But we are Better together at everything." I said. "Just stop giving me more reason to hire someone. you like it or not. I will hire someone alright?" She said. I nodded my head and said "Alright" She nodded her head and left she walked in the kitchen and called Marie. I walked in my room and Bam!! The girls are their. "Woah I thought this is my room?" I asked they al looked at me and laughed. "Mila we won't stay in a room alone. And we decided to be in you room." Cece said. I sighed. I looked over at Ariana and I remembered I still have to do something important. "Guys can Ariana and I talk privately?" I asked them politely and kinda nervous. I really don't know what to do or say. Sure I've done this break ups with a lot of girls. But Ariana is different she's my friend and I don't want to hurt her and she actually made me happy and I thought that probably we will last but this is for Jeanette. I care for Ariana but if I continue this relationship it will hurt her even more I really can't just give her back the feeling she gives me. She deserve better. I was cut off my thought when someone yelled my named I looked up and they all look between Ariana and I. "You look nervous?" Selena asked. "Me? Nervous about what?" I said trying to convince but I know I'm failing miserably. We are friends ever since kindergarten they know me too well. They sigh and look at the both of us and stand up they all tapped Ariana's shoulder and they did the same to me. I opened the door for them and they walked out. I locked the door when all of them are out of my room. I look at Ariana and smiled at her. She was sitting in the loveseat and I sat beside her while wrapping my arms around her shoulders pulling her closer. She snuggled up to me. "So you want to talk about something?" she asked. I sigh and I unwrapped my arms around her and turned her around so that she's facing me. I sighed and looked down. She cupped my chin and she made me look at her. "I have never seen this side of you if it comes to break up." she said teasingly. My eyes widened and she giggled. "You've been giving me signals." she said and released my chin. This time I'm the one who cupped her chin. We looked at each other and we both sighed. I took her hands a squeezed it lightly trying to reassure both of us. "Ariana, I'm sorry but I just can't return you the same feelings you have for me. You deserve someone better. Someone who always there for you. always finds time to be there when they are busy. Al-" she cut me off and said "You do those things to me. You can't probably find time but you always make it up. You ask me for dates, give me teddy bears." I put my finger on her lips to shut her off. "I know but I just can't give you the love that you deserve and after I want us to be the same. I don't want this to be awkward between us please?" "It won't be awkward." she agreed. She looked at me and we started at each other she looked down my lips and I chuckle. "Before we can make it official, can I have one last favor?" she asked. "Sure anything!" I said. She looked nervous and she fidgeted with her fingers. She sighed and looked at me and said "Kiss me" So I did.