Chapter 17

Hannah's POV;
"I don't care, he's not seeing him"

"Hannah you have to allow him to see his son" Michael argues

"No, it's been 2 months. I've messaged him and no response. He hasn't wanted to know Kellin from the start so why should I let him?"

"Because he's Kellin's father"

"No he isn't, he's a man who created Kellin but wasn't man enough to stick around and be a father. He doesn't deserve the father title. He's not reliable, I'm not letting him enter my son's life to just walk out of it when he decides he's a coward and not a man. He's not going to just jump in and out of Kellin's life as and when he feels like it"

"Fine" Michael sighs giving up and walking out the room

I screw the letter up throwing it in the bin then I move to the bottom of my bed looking at a sleeping Kellin.

"I promise I won't let you be hurt by your father. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better father who'd be there for you from the very start. If I could go back in time and change your father I would in a heartbeat but unfortunately I can't. But it's ok, you don't need him. You got me and you got your uncle Michael. You got a lot of other uncles too, you have a big family who loves you very much."

I hold his little hand and smile as I finish my speech, we're going to be ok. I know we will be ok. An hour later Kellin wakes up so I get him dress and feed him before taking him downstairs putting him in the car seat. I'm going to the mall with Kayleigh today which will be fun.

Mall
"Bill where's the blanket?"

"Right here" he smiles handing me the Winnie the Pooh blanket.

I thank him and hang it so Kellin is covered and can't be pictured by paparazzi.

"Oohh, can I push him please?" Kayleigh asks

I nod ok after putting the diaper bag over the handle then I step away. We finally leave going inside with Bill and Jack close to us.

"Which shop first?"

"The Disney shop of course" I smile

We look around the store buying some things then we leave to look around the other stores. I managed to finally buy the soft plush The Beatles Yellow Submarine, it's very cute.

Unfortunately we didn't get to make a full day of it though as some paparazzi managed to get in so we had to leave. They're very annoying people.

When I return home I place Kellin in his crib for a nap and I decide to read a book. I stop reading the book after a while and stare off into space as many different questions pop up into my head such as what would my life be like if Mom didn't die, if I didn't date that idiot and get pregnant.

I read about this in a leaflet and it's the one thing I hoped not to get after having Kellin. Post natal depression.