chapter 6

I was stood by Frank watching the show, I'm guessing I'm the only one who's noticing how close Tatianna is being. Nope, everyone else has started to notice it too. I keep watching whilst thinking is something bad going to happen. We all look at the stage wide eyed and mouths dropped open, she kissed him. She kissed my brother in front of many people. Thank god he didn't kiss her back.

After the show
"What the hell was that?" Frank yells

I make my way over and all the main staff are yelling and crap.

"You're fired!" Michael yells louder than everyone

"James escort her to the hotel then to the airport please" Frank says

James and Tatianna walks off

"Fuck!" Michael sighs loudly in anger

I've never seen anything angry before, Michael is very angry and it's scary.

"Michael calm down" Karen says calmly

"Calm down? She kissed me! What on earth does she think she was playing at? The media is going to love this"

"Calm down, you're scaring Hannah"

He looks over at me and his eyes goes wide realising I've been here the whole time.

"Come here little one, it's ok" he says holding his arms open

I go over and sit on his lap and hug him "I'm sorry"

"It's ok. Are you ok?" I ask looking up at him

"I'm ok. Sorry you had to witness that"

"It's fine, I just haven't seen anyone angry before"

"I'm sorry you had to witness it"

"Stop saying sorry, it's not your fault."

We head back to the hotel and I look online to see if anything has yet been posted but nothing has. I convert the time to home and I decide to call Kayleigh.

"Hey, how's things?"

"Good, this tour is awesome. How's school?"

"Boring. But guess what"

"What?"

"Ryan likes you back, I heard him talking and planning to ask you out"

"No, not now I'm too young. No relationships until I'm like 15"

"You better pray to God then girlie"

"I shall do that now"

"What country are you going to next?"

"Sweden, I'm so excited"

"I'm jealous, you've beaten my record of amount of countries visited"

"In a fast amount of time too" I laugh

"Alright don't rub it in, it's probably late there so you should sleep"

"Ok, I'll ring you whenever I'm next able to"

"Okay"

I say bye and get change for bed then I climb into bed. I hope the media won't go wild over that kiss, it was just a kiss at the end of the day, right? Well hopefully it will just die out quickly you know the saying 'today's news, tomorrow chip paper' it will be like that but probably just in a few weeks chip paper.