chapter 9

"We'll see you later, Mark will make you food" Michael calls and leaves

I ignore him as he's already closed the door so I didn't even get a chance to reply, he's going on his 10000th date with Lisa again, ugh I don't like her. Yes I know what you're thinking and yes you're right cause I am jealous. She's taking my brother off me. I know he has his own life and things but we haven't had a conversation in forever, I miss him which sounds stupid as we live in the same house and I do see him everyday but it just isn't the same. Our Friday movie night, he does it with her instead.

I grab my bag and leave to meet Kayleigh at the mall, we're having a girls day.

"So is Lisa still around?"

"Yeah"

"How was the movie night last night?"

"Didn't happen"

"Again?"

I nod my head yes and open the door of the salon letting her walk in first. I get my hair trimmed to get rid of the split ends whilst Kayleigh has her layers sorted out. Whilst I'm waiting for her I think about my life current situation.

"Hey Kayleigh I'm going to go I hope you don't mind"

"Of course not, I'll ring you later"

"Ok, bye" I smile grabbing my bags and leaving

I arrive at the cemetery and take a seat in front of Mom's gave. "Hey mom"

"I wish so much you was here, I feel like I'm alone whenever Kayleigh isn't around. I miss you and I wanted you to be the only person I missed as it's not as much hurt but I miss Michael too and that sounds so stupid"

"I know he deserves a life and it doesn't have to be all about me I really do understand that but I just feel pushed out since Lisa has been around. She doesn't even talk to me to begin with"

Janet's POV;
I was at the cemetery visiting a friend's grave when I heard a voice I recognised, Hannah.

"I sound like so selfish and jealous right now but I'm not, is it so bad to just miss my brother?"

I frown and make my way over to her faster, taking a seat next to her "it's not bad, I miss him too. He doesn't talk to me as much since Lisa has been around"

"I wouldn't mind but now he's not doing our Friday movie nights anymore cause he's with her"

I hug her and stand up helping her up too "come on, let's forget about him and see that new movie that's in the theatre"

"Ok" she smiles

Hannah's POV;
"Omg that was such a good movie lets go and see it again, there's another showing in 10 minutes"

Janet laughs and finishes her drink the. Throws it in the trash can "you just saw it and Michael will be wondering where you are"

"No he won't, he's on his date" I say rolling my eyes as I say the ending

"You know he doesn't mean to push you out, you should just talk to him"

"Ha I should be so lucky" yes I did sing that bit, I love Kylie Minogue

"You're not the only one, he doesn't speak to me as much anymore"

"So what's the plan then?"

"Plan?" She asks confused

"To get rid of Lisa"

"We can't, we just have to hope Michael will realise he's pushing us out and start being more in contact with us"