chapter 5

Hannah's POV:
So I'm currently stood here looking at my floor that's covered in clothes, I didn't know I had this many clothes, you generally can't see the floor.

"Dude we're going for like 2 months not 2 years" Michael laughs walking into my room

"I know that but I still need to look good"

"Please don't say you're going on the hunt for boys"

"Eww gross. No, but there will be paparazzi so I need to look good"

"You know you love me"

"What do you want?"

"Can you pack clothes for Bubbles? I got load of things that needs sorting out"

"Alright"

"Thanks, I owe you" he smiles and walks off

"You sure do" I call, hearing his chuckle I carry on packing and put my clothes back in the closet.

As you can probably tell I'm joining Michael on tour, school let me have the time off but they literally gave me a mountain of homework. This is gonna be so fun, I've never left the states before.

Michael's POV:
"Oohh look at that, it's so pretty......oh and that, look Michael"

I laugh Hannah, she's so excited and is literally amazed by every little thing she see. Earlier she pointed out a trashcan which had a face painted on it. It is literally like looking at a kid in the candy store. We get to the hotel and the suite has to be typical, both bedrooms having the opposite views.

"Shotgun the slum view" Hannah yells running off into the room dragging her bags behind her

"Really? Why?"

"A good view, see how the other half live. It will help with my homework too"

"Well shotgun skyline view then with all the bright pretty lights" I smile and walk off.

1st Show - Hannah's POV:
Michael has just started the show and so far it's great, I will admit I never got why Mom liked him so much but obviously him being her son makes sense now but also he's a good artist. Shows are so natural to him and you can see that he truly does enjoy doing them, some shows I've been to you can tell the artist doesn't really want to be there. I walk back and sit on the couch then getting Bubbles climb onto my lap and he starts to eat his banana.

"You better not get banana all over me" I chuckle

He looks up at me then continue eating. Once the show is over I remain sat on the couch as we can't leave for another 30 odd minutes until Michael is all showered and changed. Finally he's all ready so we head back to the hotel, getting there at 10:48

"I'm hungry" I mumble whilst we enter the suite

"Go and look at what time they stop serving food"

I go and look and notice it stops at 11pm. "Crap we got 2 minutes what you want" I yell whilst dealing the number

"Anything"

"Hello, food services how can I help you"

"Hi can I have one chicken burger meal with corn on the cob and onion rings. One cheeseburger meal with nachos. And two chocolate brownies with cream please?"

"Ok, what room number?"

"603, there will be guards outside to take it"

"Ok, it should be around 20 minutes"

"Thank you" I hang up and walk into the living area sitting down noticing it's now 11pm, well that was lucky.

"What did you get me?" Michael asks whilst putting a movie on

"Cheeseburger"

"With nachos?"

"Of course" I smile "what are you putting on?"

"The breakfast club"

"I love this movie" I smile brightly

When food arrives Rich brings it in and we watch the rest of the movie which finished just as places the last piece of brownie in my mouth. Good timing. We watch some random Japanese cartoon that makes no sense at all but it was somewhat entertaining, I watch it for an hour but end up going to bed leaving Michael to watch it. Let me just add he's really into it and somehow understands it, this is gonna be an interesting tour.