chapter 4

Michael's POV:
We're looking around the stores for Hannah's room, she's already picked the paint and I got some people at home this very minute painting the room.

"So are we looking for any certain things in particular?" I ask

"The Beatles" she smiles

"Anything other than them?" I laugh

She's obsessed with them, only known her not even 24hrs and know she's obsessed. Probably due to her Beatles top, doc martins, hair bow, phone case and the fact she had them blasting through her earphones for the journey here.

"I like Ganesh and Hippie things I guess" she smiles

Oh boy this is going to be a long day.

Hannah's POV:
I throw the last cushion on the bed, it's perfect I love it. We found so many Beatles things today which of course we got. I'm meeting Michael's family later and I'm scared, it feels like the movies where I'm his girlfriend or something but it isn't. It's worse. I'm going to meet people older than me that grew up with Michael being his siblings and suddenly I arrive being is real blood related sister. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling thinking of what will happen, will they like me? Accept me? Be friendly to me?

"You rea- what's wrong?" Michael asks coming over and sitting on the edge of the bed

"I'm nervous and scared"

"You will be fine, they'll love you" he smiles "come on we have to go"

I nod ok and get up following him downstairs

Hayvenhurst
"You still got that dodgy brick" I laugh as we enter the gates

"We couldn't be bothered to fix it and when we did we saw a drawing on it which was cute so we kept it"

"That was my drawing"

"It was?"

"Mom made me come cause her and Sadie wanted to mark it off their fangirl list, I was super bored so I drew"

"It's a cute drawing, I like it"

"Thank you" I look out the window and my eyes goes wide, it's better than the pictures. "This place is beautiful" I smile in amazement getting out the car

Michael smiles and we make our way inside, I look around taking everything in whilst following Michael. He stops once we enter a room causing me to walk into him. I look and see a load of people looking at me, his siblings, parents and some nieces/nephews.

"Everyone this is Hannah who I was telling you about last night"

"Hi Honey, you don't need to be scared of us" Katherine smiles coming over and hugs me

Let me just say if you ever hug this women you're so lucky, she's so welcoming and makes you feel safe. Everyone says hello and gives me a hug including Joseph but he gave a hand shake. I'm shocked everyone is being so nice. I sit in between Michael and Tito and I quickly look on my phone and reply a text to Kayleigh.

"She looks friendly, is that a friend?" Tito asks referring to my home screen

"Yeah, that's Kayleigh. She's my best friend"

"That's nice, was the photo taken in Santa Monica?"

"Yeah, a few months ago" I smile

"What are you into?"

"I love the Beatles, I'm starting to learn guitar in school but that's about it"

"Electric or acoustic?"

"Electric"

"Follow me" he smiles getting up

I follow him and we get to a music studio, the walls are covered in gold discs and many other awards from the Jackson 5 days. Tito hands me a guitar whilst he takes another for himself then we take a seat.

"Gotta get my little sister the best in the school right?" He chuckles

"Sister?"

"Yeah, we're not gonna treat you differently and we're certainly not going to hate you or be jealous."

"I was nervous you was all going to hate me where I've just come along and is blood related to Michael"

"Of course we won't hate you. We all knew Michael wasn't blood related to us and we all had feelings that one day something would happen with his biological family. We just never expected it to be losing his real mother. I'm sorry for your loss I would hate to lose my Mom"

I smile and strum a few notes making sure it's all tuned but of course it will be, this is a musical family after all.

Michael's POV:
Hannah left with Tito to learn the guitar, I'm glad everyone has excepted her I was nervous they wouldn't. She's a great kid, I know you're probably thinking it's too early to say that but I'm telling the truth. I feel sorry for her as Mom died on her birthday, that would be an awful.

"How do you feel?" Janet asks

"I feel a mixture of things, mostly sadness that Hannah lost someone close to her on her birthday, that will be hard to get over and be able to celebrate her big birthdays like 18th and things. She's found out she has a brother who turns out to be famous me. Her world has been turned upside down"

"I know, but it must be hard for you too. Finding out you got a sister and hearing from your real Mom but not getting to meet her"

"It is hard but I'll manage to deal with it"

Back at Neverland
"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you play the guitar?"

"Yeah but not as good as Tito though"

"He said once you played it and thought you was great at it but the guitar wasn't even tuned"

"I was little at the time and didn't understand" I chuckle

Hannah smiles a little then makes herself a drink, she really is an amazing kid. I'm going to introduce her during the Bad Tour as there it's just easier than setting up some interview or something.

"Want some?"

"What even is it?" I ask looking at the jug from the blender

"A smoothie, what do you think?" She chuckles

"I know that but what's in it?"

"Strawberries, bananas, blueberries and grapefruit"

"I'll try a little"

She nods ok and literally pours a little, shot glass little. I take it and try it whilst pulling my tasting face.

"So?"

"It's actually nice" I smile

"You want a normal glass then?"

"Yeah please. Movie night tonight?"

"Only if I'm allowed to make the biggest amount of candy floss on a stick"

"Alright, let's go to the theatre"

We get to the theatre and I do the popcorn and other candy whilst letting Hannah loose on the candy floss machine.

"Yes, now this is what I'm talking about"

I turn around and see Hannah's body with a candy floss head, no seriously it is where she's done it so big. Me and candy floss head goes and take a seat then we watch Alice in Wonderland first.