chapter 28: tour!

a few days later

tinus pov//

things have been going amazing with j! i love her to pieces and im so glad we were able to work things out.

marcus and lena have also been very happy together. im glad for him. except me and marcus found out today that we are going back on tour.

we love touring of course but i dont want to leave j and marcus doesnt want to leave lena. maybe dad will let us take them.

tinus-"hey dad?"

dad-"yes martinus?"

tinus-"can me and marcus take lena and j on tour?"

dad-"why of course! i was actually thinking of letting j perform with you guys!"

tinus-"thank you so much dad!"

everyone was in the lounge playing xbox so i texted marcus telling the good news. i got there and sat on the couch.

marcus-"hey guys me and martinus have some good and bad news."

tinus-"good news is we are going back on tour!"

lena-"thats so cool!"

j-"yea! whats the bad news?"

marcus-"bad news is you guys are stuck coming with us!"

j+lena-"oh my god!"

lena ran to marcus and hugged him and j ran to me. i picked her up and kissed her.

tinus-"and it gets better."

mac-"j, dad thinks it would be a good idea if you performed with us!"

j's face lit up even more. she looked so surprised.

j-"oh my god. thank you thank you so much! i love you guys."

she ran over to me again and started to hug me. then she ran to marcus and hugged him as well.

she was jumping all over the place and was so excited. i loved seeing her so happy.

j pov//

this was the best moment of my life. i cant believe that i was going on tour with marcus and martinus and performing this is a huge dream come true.

i ran over and hugged marcus so tight once more. then i ran to tinus and tackled him and kissed him.

tinus-"one more thing. i know you have always wanted one of our hats. so here."

tinus pulled out the white m&m hat i always wanted.

j-"oh my yes! thank you tinus!"

i put it right on and it was perfect. i hugged them both again. i was full of hugs today.

martinus knew exactly how to make me happy.

marcus-"ok well you two pack you stuff cause we leave tomorrow."

lena-"come on j!"

me and lily blasted my spotify playlist of marcus and martinus and were jamming while packing. we were so insanely excited.

with each song came a whole new level of a performance. my favorite i dont wanna fall in love came on.  i got up on tinus bed and went insane!!

lena's favorite girls she just started dancing. we have never had so much fun. and of course me knowing all the raps i had to bust out my skills.

we were dancing up a storm. neither of us realized how loud and crazy were being.

we were so out of breath that we ended up passed out on the floor.

lena-"omg! we are on ig dancing up a storm!"

i turned to lena. my eyes were wide. the boys! they posted a video of us singing and dancing.

we looked crazy but honestly i could care less. i was having fun with my best friend and even if we were fangirling and it looked stupid i didnt care.

j-"plan of attack! you grab a pillow i get one we sneak up. ok break."

both of us grabbed a pillow. we could hear the two of them whispering. so we opened the door and wham! smacked both of them down with a pillow.

we both fell on top of them and were all laughing and having so much fun. tour is going to be amazing with everyone!