chapter 18: happy birthday

j pov//

i woke up and didnt see tinus laying right by my side.
where did he go?

i got up and checked marcus room and didn't see him either. i got a little nervous. where could they be.

i walked downstairs still in pjs and saw the gunnarsens standing there with breakfast and balloons.

all-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

wow. i can't believe they remembered! i was so shocked.

tears filled my eyes with happiness. i ran to them all and gave them a huge hug. first gerdanne and kjell erik.

i then picked up emma gave her a huge hug. next was marcus giving him an even bigger hug. then last was martinus.

i gave him a kiss and he picked me up and spun me around. i love him.

tinus-"go get dressed cause we have an insanely fun day planned for you."

all excited i ran upstairs. i had no idea what to wear! i saw in my closet something hanging! it was such a beautiful dress.

for your birthday
xoxo gerdanne

wow it this is beautiful. i put it on. i brushed my straight hair and did my makeup quick. i threw on my adidas and ran downstairs. im so excited.

i got downstairs and waffles were on the table. my favorite!

marcus-"so first we want to talk you to somewhere we know you have been dying to see."

tinus-"our recording studio!"

j-"oh my god no way! i've always wanted to see where you record!"

tinus-"come on lets go."

i grabbed his hand and he led me outside. we drove to the studio and met the producers. they were so nice.

tinus-"come on let's go in the booth!"

marcus-"and record a song!"

j-"what! no no no i can't do that."

marcus-"yes you can. we will be right next to you."

i looked at everything. i felt so nervous.

j-"okay let's do it."

tinus grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

>>

j-"i cant believe i just recorded a song. you guys that was so amazing!"

mac-"well im glad you had fun but there is still more!"

it was about 13:00 now and we were headed back to the house. we ate lunch and i changed into more comfortable clothes cause i wanted to play football.

j-"lets play some football!"

tinus-"we were just about to say the same thing."

we played outside for a while now it was almost dinner time. good thing i was so hungry! after i scored again. i flopped on the ground.

j-"im exhausted oh my im dead!"

tinus tackled me kissing me like crazy. i was giggling and marcus was just standing over there somewhere.

marcus-"get a room!"

gerdanne called us in saying we should change for dinner. me and tinus got up to his room and both took off our super muddy clothes.

tinus-"shower with me."

j-"martinus i don't know."

i crosses my hands over my chest. i was just in a sports bra and shorts now.

he came over and held my waste. he gave me pouty eyes and a kiss on the nose. i couldn't say no to him could i?

>>

when we both got out we picked out clothes for each other. tinus looked so cute in his outfit and he picked out a good one for me.

marcus-"love birds it's dinner time!"

we both chucked at that. we were lovebirds weren't we? we walked downstairs and held hands.

mac-"we know how much you miss new york pizza so we decided to have a pizza bar!"

j-"i love it! you guys are so thoughtful."

we all made our pizzas and ate. it was so delicious and fun. we did cake and presents. emma got me hair stuff and the gunnarsens got me makeup.

marcus got me an adidas outfit which made me smile so wide. i gave everyone a hug and thanked them.

j-"this has been such an amazing birthday. thank you guys so much for being like my second family and for helping me the past couple of days with everything. im really lucky to have you all."

emma-"we all love you j!"

she ran and gave me a hug.

tinus-"come on. you still have one more present."

i blushed. he held out his hand and i followed. i was so excited. what did he have planned out? i guess we will have to see.