chapter 21:family

~next day~

j pov//

everything was going great! the boys and i were having an amazing time. marcus was playing xbox downstairs and still obsessing over all the games and stuff and martinus-

actually where is martinus? i walked downstairs and saw martinus in the living room looking at my photos. i snuck up behind him.

j-"boo!"

i yelled as i bear hugged him from behind. i kissed him on the cheek. he was looking at my photo albums.

tinus-"you are absolutely the cutest little baby ever! you were so tiny and so cute i cant get over it!"

j-"aw stop it i love you!"

tinus-"i love you more."

i sat down next to him and started to point out some of the pictures. he was looking at one of me laying down on the big pink bear stuffed animal.

j-"that was my favorite stuffed animal."

tinus-"you are so little and cute. but way cuter now."

he smirked. we were about to come close to each other and kiss. i missed his lips.

right as we were about to kiss the doorbell rang. ugh way to ruin a moment. i got up from where i was sitting.

martinus and marcus got up as well to see who was there. i opened the door and my big brother charlie was standing there.

j-"charlie! what are you doing here."

i gave him a huge hug. he came inside and shut the door behind him. i was so happy to see him. seeing marcus and martinus made me miss my own siblings.

charlie-"i cant come visit my baby sister! when i heard you were back in town and with two guys i had to come over! who are these two guys that have stole my sister's heart!"

j-"charlie meet marcus and martinus."

i looked at martinus. he looked a little nervous with my brother being here. he shouldn't be, he is so sweet. as long as he doesn't mess with him.

charlie-"wow twins! who's who?"

i looked to marcus first.

j-"this is marcus!"

mac-"well its nice to meet you! your game collection is something else."

he shook his hand when saying that. so formal.

charlie-"your an xbox person i see. well i guess your on! fifa it is. i know you are a soccer person lets see it then."

marcus-"your on!"

well it looks like they hit it off. hopefully he will like martinus. he turned to look at him next.

charlie-"you must be martinus then. you're the one who is making my sis so happy. nice to meet you."

they shook hands. martinus gave him a weary smile and didn't look him right in the eye.

tinus-"nice to meet you too."

charlie-"well i dont want to invade your space but i had to come buy and meet everyone. j i will see you soon. marcus and martinus it was nice meeting you guys. marcus? save me a game of fifa! martinus. treat my sister right and we have no problem."

j-"oh charlie hes perfect."

i kissed him on the cheek. he chuckled at that.

charlie-"well thats my cue to go. see you guys later."

i waved bye to him and shut the door. i was so happy that he stopped by.

marcus-"he is so nice!"

j-"i hope he didn't scare you guys too much."

tinus-"no of course not."

he said that nervously. it's cute when he is nervous.

>>

we got back from dinner. all of us were so full we could hardly walk back home!

we all went back to my house and decided to watch a movie. i put on grown ups. it was one of my favorite movies.

marcus-"that was such a funny movie. im still laughing!"

tinus-"seriously how have we never seen this movie its too funny."

i yawned. i was so worn out from the day and still a little jet lagged from the flight. i wanted to stay up and call lena. she said she was going to come by tomorrow.

i turned to martinus who didn't look as tired.

j-"i'm gonna go upstairs. i'm really tired."

tinus-"okay babe i'll meet you up there."

j-"okay goodnight marcus."

marcus-"night!"

i went upstairs to my room and got ready for bed. hopefully martinus would come up eventually. i got under the covers and my eyes started to close.