chapter 23: martinus?

marcus pov//

now we need to think of a plan. we were both walking and trying to think of how we can get them together.

marcus-"lena you call j and tell her to come meet us in town and then im going to tell martinus to meet us there too."

lena-"got it. we will get j to open up to him about it."

marcus-"good idea."

there was a long silence between us. both of us had nothing to say to each other.

lena-"marcus can i ask you something?"

i turned and looked towards her. she stopped walking and was looking at me now. she looked a bit nervous.

lena-"well two things. one would you like to go on a date sometime, and"

mac-"yes i would love that!"

i smiled. i realized she wasnt done talking and still had another question.

marcus-"sorry i cut you off whats the second question."

i cant believe im going on a date with lena.

lena-"is j cutting again? when andrew broke up with her thats when she started. she has been clean for a while."

marcus-"well um she did a twice though and thats a different story. but she is good now."

lena-"good. now lets go find them."

we both made our calls and they both agreed to meet us in town. thank god. i dont know what we would have done if they didnt agree to come.

we headed over to the park where we decided to meet up. there was j.

lena-"j!"

j looked up and she ran to lena. they looked so happy to see each other.

j-"lena omg lena how ive missed you so much. and marcus! what did i miss between you two?"

mac-"j i know about andrew."

her face suddenly dropped. her mood changed super quickly. maybe i shouldnt have said anything.

marcus-"j its ok we are going to tell martinus and he will understand why you didn't want to tell him. thats really hard im so sorry j."

j-"thank you lena and marcus. now lets go find martinus i need to explain myself."

lena-"no need he is here somewhere."

we looked around and thats when i saw it. martinus was kissing another girl. damn it martinus.

j pov//

i saw it. martinus was kissing another girl. thats it. im standing up for myself.

i walked over to him.

j-"martinus what the hell do you think your doing."

his lips unlocked with the girl and he looked up. it was her. molly. the one who kissed andrew. how could she do this to me.

j-"molly?"

lena-"oh my god."

lena and marcus were right behind us. she saw it too. right then and there i felt like i was gonna explode.

marcus-"is that her? as in cheated with andrew?"

j-"no not again this can't be happening."

the tears came down and i ran the other direction. how could he be such an asshole. i hate martinus gunnarsen.

marcus pov//

marcus-"martinus what the hell are you doing?"

tinus-"like thats any of your buisness? now we were in the middle of something."

they were about to start kissing put i pulled him away from her. why is he acting like this? okay he is mad but you dont take revenge you talk it out.

lena-"get out molly nobody wants you here."

molly-"looks like my work here is done."

tinus-"where are you going?"

molly-"oh please you think i wanted to get with a tween popstar from denmark or wherever you are from? yea right. as soon as i heard j was coming in town i knew i had to pull a double on her."

martinus-"what do you mean?"

molly-"why don't you let your brother and lena do some explaining."

marcus-"lena please go find j. i need to be alone with my brother."

lena-"ok i will text you when i find her."

she nodded. she started to run the other direction. great now im left alone with the cheater.

tinus-"what did i just do."

marcus-"martinus you just made a mistake that you are going to regret. what part of don't do something stupid to lose j did you not understand?"

tinus-"her last boyfriend. she didn't tell me. i was just so mad. she should be apologizing to me!"

marcus-"martinus when are you going to get it? do you ever think there was a reason she didnt tell you?"

tinus-"no but it doesnt matter"-

marcus-"would shut up and let me talk! andrew her ex. he cheated on her. with molly. someone paid him to break up with her that was molly. j really liked him and he cheated on her. she cut herself because of him martinus. do you want to know what made her stop? us. our music and an account that she made all about us made her feel better. she got over him because she fell in love with you. as soon as she heard about us and then when she moved to Norway. we made her life better. mainly you Martinus and now i think you destroyed it. you're no better than andrew. im going to find j. if you care you will stay away."

i was so frustrated with him. i had nothing more to say. that wasnt my brother. i dont know where he is but i hope he finds himself.