chapter 26: nobody else

marcus pov//

marcus-"martinus wake up!"

i nudged him as he was sleeping again the window.

tinus-"marcus let me be please."

marcus-"its important."

tinus-"does it matter? i ruined everything."

i could see how hurt he was. he really does care about j so much. they need to get back together and i'm going to make sure of it.

marcus-"im your brother and im going to help you win j back."

tinus-"wheres my journal?"

lena-"right here, man this is some cute stuff!"

she held the journal up. his face turned red quickly and was covered with embarrassment. he will most likely get mad at me for showing lena but its for a good cause!

tinus-"hey thats personal!"

he tried to grab it out of lena's hands but i stopped him.

marcus-"hold up. tinus i took pictures of your mushy love writing. and i also have pictures of your memory box. yes i know about that. who knew you were such a romantic!"

he was turning bright red now. he gets so embarrassed easily.

marcus-"anyways with my amazing editing i made this video collage thing. you are going to write a heartfull caption and when j sees it she will go nuts!"

tinus-"are you sure this will work? how did you find my box anyways?"

marcus-"oh doesnt matter."

tinus-"what if it doesnt work?"

marcus-"you won't know until you try. what do you have to lose?"

tinus-"look lena and marcus i cant thank you enough for trying to help but lena does she like this stuff?"

lena-"oh she will go crazy for this j loves all the romantic writing"

i could tell he was not sure if he should go through with it or not. i think he needs to at least try. he needs to express his feelings somehow.

marcus-"come on. take the chance."

tinus-"okay. thanks guys."

mac-"don't mention it. now get to writing."

he took out his phone and went into the notes. this better be the best writing ever.

tinus pov//

i set there looking at the collage. i was pouring all my emotions out on instagram for the world to see.

i just hope j likes it. she means the world to me. after about 30 minutes and the longest paragraph ever i hit done.

i waited nervously. luckily the plane had wifi so it went through. the comments and likes were flooding. all with different types of comments.

people were tagging her accounts. i wonder what j will think. please let her like it. i just want her to know how sorry i am and how much she means. i will never do something like this again.

j pov//

my phone was buzzing like crazy! i saw that @marcusandmartinus tagged me in something. everyone was tagging me.

i didnt want to open my phone. all the notifications kept flooding in. i thought my phone would freeze. oh heck i should just open it.

i was shocked with the screen in front of me. all the writings and poems and everything. it was so romantic.

after looking at the photos i was crying tears of joy for once. i read the caption it was the most beautiful thing ever.

who knew martinus had such a way with words. i liked it. well i loved it but i mean i double clicked. maybe i shouldnt have sent him away.

martinus gunnarsen is the one. my only one. but he just hurt me so much. i guess this is my sign. i know now.

i looked around. i need to get to norway. and i mean get their right now. good thing i know people. i dialed georgie.

"georgie i need a plane. i need to get to norway as soon as possible."

i threw my stuff in a bag and by the time i was done he was here with the car. we drove to the launch and i got on the plane. i was gonna beat them there. i know it.

tinus pov//

my heart started to race when i saw that she liked it.
but no comment or any text. maybe she just needs time. but she saw it! thank god.

tinus-"marcus, lena wake up! j liked it she saw it!"

the two of them looked up at me and rubbed their eyes.

marcus-"ok good. lets hope we will see her soon then or at least hear from her."

mac and lena fell back asleep in each others arms. they were so cute! perfect actually. i was too excited to sleep or mainly nervous.

i was up the rest of the plane ride thinking of possible things to say to j when she talked to me.

lena-"wow norway is so nice! this is amazing."

marcus-"your amazing"

he kissed lena on the cheek. man they were cute. they moved pretty fast though but its better that they tell each other how they feel sooner rather than later.

>>

it was a long way home. or maybe it just felt longer than it really was. when we got there it was so dark inside the house.

i guess mom and dad weren't home. i turned on the lights and j was standing there.
.
j-"what took you guys so long?"

marcus & lena-"J!"

they both screamed and hugged her. after about two minutes they let go. i looked at her for a long time.

i had no words. she was really here in front of me. she walked closer to me.

tinus-"how are you here right now?"

j-"just shut up and kiss me already."

she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me in real close. i wrapped my arms around her and hers around mine. we finally let go cause we realized lena and marcus were there.

marcus-"aw!"

lena-"you guys are back!"

j-"as soon as i saw that post. all the writings and your words. i knew then martinus that you loved me. i love you. so i got some help from a friend and flew straight here. i just got here right as you guys pulled up."

tinus-"j i love you and im so sorry i will never hurt you again."

i hugged her and then kissed her once more.

tinus-"come on lets all go watch a movie."

marcus and lena went into the other room. martinus started to walk and i stopped him.

j-"martinus gunnarsen i love you and nobody else."