chapter 22: where did you go?

j pov//

i woke up from a very nice sleep. i opened my eyes to an empty bed. tinus wasn't next to me. where did he go?

i got up out of bed and went to where he was. maybe he was with marcus or something? i quietly went into marcus room but he was sound asleep.

i went downstairs. maybe he just fell asleep on the couch. when i went to check he wasnt there either. it was just me and marcus in the house. i ran upstairs to go and wake up marcus.

this wouldnt have been a big deal if we were back in norway because tinus would know where he was going, but he doesnt know this place. i dont want something bad happening.

i burst into marcus room and started to shake him awake.

j-"marcus! martinus is gone! he isn't anywhere in the house and i hope he is ok and didn't get lost."

marcus looked up at me and he was all tired still. he is not a morning person.

mac-"j im sure he is fine i will text him and see where he is."

i sighed a bit of relief. hopefully he will answer marcus.

marcus pov//

marcus-"martinus where are you? j is worried sick about you. you don't know this town at all are you lost or something?"

tinus-"im not lost. i left last night i needed to think. turns out she had another boyfriend before me. why didn't she tell me?"

marcus-"im sorry bro but don't let j go because of this. talk to her im sure there is a reason behind all this. how did you even find out?"

tinus-"doesnt matter. just leave me alone the two of you."

i turned my phone off. i looked up at j's nervous eyes. they looked glossy with tears.

j-"so where is he?"

mac-"j did you have another boyfriend before martinus? i think he found something of yours or his last night."

j-"mac i dont want to talk about him. i didnt tell martinus because."

she stopped. she was holding it back.

marcus-"because?"

j-"i need some air."

she ran out of the room quickly. great now i lost two people. i need more information but who do i ask? im not getting it from j clearly.

i dont know anyone here. well i saw a name in j's phone i remember hearing about her in norway. lena it was.

i went onto j's computer. whats the password? i typed martinus. surprisingly it worked. i found her number on j's computer.

i typed it into my phone and called her.

lena-"hello?

marcus-"hi this is marcus im a friend of j. i was calling you because i wanted to talk to you about an ex-boyfriend of j's. she is dating my brother martinus and well he is ignoring her cause he found out j had an old boyfriend and didnt tell him about it. i want to help them cause i care about both. i need more information though can you meet me at j's house?

lena-"marcus hi ive heard so much about you. of course i would love to help you but im warning you now the past of andrew is kinda ugly. i will come to you. just wait for me.

~the arrival of lena~

lena's pov//

i arrived to the house. wow its been a while. now im going to meet marcus! j has told me what a wonderful guy he is so im excited. he opened the door. wow he was so cute but lets focus on j.

mac-"thank you for coming lena. it means a lot."

lena"of course anything to help. are they here?"

mac-"they are both gone."

lily-"ok well the story. this is kinda long so you might wanna sit down."

we both sat down on the couch. it was going to be really hard to not get lost in his beautiful eyes.

lena-"j started dating andrew when they were just 12. they were crazy about each other, best friends dating each other. they had so much fun together but then each other's friends didnt like them together. i never had a problem with him as long as he made her happy but not everyone agreed. people tried to break them up. someone even paid andrew to dump j. the amount of nights she spent crying over him was a lot but she was loyal and stuck by him. he always flirted with this other girl one who was one of j's best friends. she knew it but kept by his side. one day she caught them kissing at school. someone told her to go down in a classroom saying andrew was waiting for her but she found him kissing another girl. they broke up obviously but she was so upset. she finally got over him when she started listening to you guys and your music. she felt a connection with you guys and when she moved and met martinus she was over the moon excited. marcus, andrew humiliated her she hasnt spoke about him since. martinus needs to understand that j loves him so so much. and yea thats the story.

mac-"lena thats awful. i cant believe he did that. i need to find j and martinus and bring them together again. come on no time to waste."

we both got up from the couch and went out the door. hopefully both of them are somewhere close.