chapter33 / end

9 months later

9 months later.

"we've been dating for five months now" yoongi poked my cheek and cuddled me as we laid on his couch. "mmm" i responded with a high pitched cute voice "awww you're so cute" he pecked my cheeks, forehead, nose then lips.

it's been 9 months since i broke up with namjoon, i left it for a while before dating yoongi knowing how frustrated it would be for him but he understood.
he asked me out when i took him home in my car that night of tae's birthday but i left it and told him "later" giving him a kiss hoping he'd wait for me.

he did, he waited long enough too, i saw him with the biggest smile on his face when i accepted it, it was the happy yoongi i loved and i was the happy y/n he loved.

it took us long to date but that didn't stop tae and jungkook, jungkook asked tae out at midnight of tae's birthday as a present, they've only known each other for a short period but it's funny cause anytime i catch them kissing i do the same thing tae did with me and yoongi flirting. "can i jump out of this car" "eww they're kissing, retreat"

everyone's happy now, hoseok ended up getting close with sohee which he hinted earlier of liking. namjoon is more focused now and goes to nurseries to help kids learn english at early ages. jin teamed up with genie to write about all the relationships.

it made the teachers of our schools see and at first they were annoyed that rival schools were dating but then they realised how it brought everyone together and stopped the war.

the war probably started because some kid bumped into a girl while listening to music while they both tried to get a hentai magazine- wait that's how yoongi and i met in real life.. wrong story.

but the war, it was because us talented students were to vain and huge show offs, no wonder yoongi felt the need to try and find out his dreams, he's still so young and he needs to take his time.

-

yoongi got up and turned on the cd player, the music started and he grabbed my hands pulling me up to dance too, "this is the moment- tonight is the night" he tried to sing, he held my hips and brought me close "i know what my dream is"

"to be with you"

🧀y

i giggled at how moist he is before kissing him, "i love you min yoongi"
"i love you too y/n~~~"

"aww my baby is all grown up!!!" we stop kissing and see yoongi's mum wiping imaginary tears, his mum adores me because i've been making meals for yoongi to help him gain weight instead of him eating some microwaveable noodles.

"do you two want a hot chocolate?"
she asked with a smile on her face "mum!! leave you're ruining the moment" yoongi says frustrated before pushing her away into another room leaving me trying to hold in my laughter "i'd like one-" i say knowing how his mum would have to make it in the same room as us to annoy yoongi but he covered my mouth. "no she doesn't~" yoongi says with a grumpy face "cute" i wink and stick my tongue out at him. he stuck his out too and poked mine.

"i'm still here" his mum says with a huge devilish grin.

"okay okay- i'm leaving.. wear protection but y/n don't expect much"

the end

wtf