chapter28

"y/n?"

"y/n?"

as i was embracing and crying into taehyung shoulder hoping for forgiveness and jimin awkwardly watching us i heard my name called.

i look down at the floor at taehyung's phone that had fallen with us.

"yoongi.."
taehyung stopped the hug and picked his phone up

"and officer hope crr"

"we've been caught"
jimin said in the background

"by a sexy lady"
he winked at me, i gave him a disgusted look but just laughed it off

"did you see that tae?? she accepted my love!" jimin jumped in joy

"pssht, i did not! i like someone else"

"who you cheating on me with"
jimin joked teasingly even though he knew the answer

"namjoon of course!"

-
yoongis pov

hoseok was still in character mode and was running around like a mad man so i just listened to the other talking.

it did hurt my heart hearing she chose namjoon, it was enough to know that i still have feeling for her and probably still will.. but i told her i hated her, she's probably moved on thinking i had too.

"y/n" i spoke out of no where with out me wanting to call her name

"yes?" she answered back, fuck i love her voice.

"i-i uh"

-
y/n's pov

"hmm. he hung up" i sighed, shrugging it off acting like i didn't care but i desperately wanted to know what he was going to say.

"well, him and hobi are around the corner from here so... you can go up to him and ask" jimin said stepping close to me and trying to link arms.

i smiled trying not to laugh at him trying to get that skinship
"nah, i'll wait until he's ready.. anyway, everyone is probably confused about where i went cause i just casually fell through a window"

"see you later baby girl"
jimin blew a kiss but i decided it was my turn to act in character.

in a deep voice as if i was a commentator i spoke "let's see if the world famous baseball player y/n can get a home run!" i talked in third person

as the kiss almost reached me i batted it away and put my hand above my eyes to see how far it went.

"home run!!!" i sprang off into the building

-
jimin's pov

"did she just reject my kiss in such a creative way?"

"aww creative?? thanks daddy"

i look above back at the window to see y/n poking her head out pretending to be flattered.

"daddy.. i suddenly have a daddy kink"
i said in awe

"gross" taehyung pushed me

-
yoongis pov

we walked towards the parked silver car and saw y/n waiting inside lip syncing to music.

"so who's going in the front" jimin asked
"dibs!!" hoseok screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping and stomping violently in his trainers.

"nah, let tae.. its his birthday, and he's the tallest" i placed my hands on hoseok pushing him back down.

"okay" hoseok's lips became a 'ㅅ'

"can we go back, this is the moment. tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over. so put your hands up like the ceiling can't hold us!"

y/n was singing her heart out.. what caught me off guard was the fact she was singing the song i was listening to when i bumped into her that one day, its such a shame she likes namjoon though but never accept rejection as failure.

she lowered the volume of the radio and hoped out the car, she took a few bags from taehyung that had gifts he was given at school, she placed them in the trunk of the car before opening the back door to let us get in.

she's changed huh...

"so- are we still going paint balling?" as we were doing our seat belts she started conversation.

"can't" tae replied

"why not?"

"yoongis got punched again so he's injured and i don't want to leave him out"

"what-"