chapter20

a/n: it's currently the 1st of december as i'm writing this, which means my birthday will be in 27/26 days ooooo, i've been writing this for a while now and i honestly just want to post them all at once when i'm finished-yoongi's pov

-
yoongi's pov

"language" yoongi's father spoke before going to that dark room that made tae nervous, he switched on a light and there was his "step mother" holding holly in a cage. holly was whimpering and looked skinny as ever, he looked like a single crum of food had been no where near him for all those five days. "what the fuck" i said running towards my pup and taking the cage from the woman. "did you even feed him?" i said opened up the door to be able to feel his soft curly fur in my arms. "of course we did! on christmas, we gave him some left over turkey!" my dad insisted.

"is that all?!" i quickly got the plastic bag and pulled out some dry food and gave it to holly. i signalled taehyung to grab the plastic bag and leave while i carried holly in his cage. "fuck you" my last words were before i slammed the front door shut.

"let's just quickly drop these off, grab some grub for holly then go to the basketball court" i said to taehyung, he nodded in agreement still quite shocked from what he saw.

-

after holly was fed and we drop his stuff back at home, i got his lead and we started heading towards the basketball court. taehyung couldn't stop admiring holly and how cute he was. he cooed and talked to him non stop. "i think he likes me!" taehyung said being licked by holly, "do much boys say that" i replied with a smirk. "shut up yoongi" i just chuckled.

-
y/n's pov

eunha offered to dye my hair since she specialised in beauty. it was almost finished and i was excited to see my new hair colour. let's be honest here... only because yoongi said he liked darker hair, shh.

i was playing on my phone while eunha rinsed my hair out, i was concentrating on the screen but the i noticed two big eyes staring at me. "oh jungkook" the athlete of the school was there smiling with his bunny teeth. "are you doing anything after your hair is done?" he questioned. "no not really" i said turning off my phone. "wanna come down to the basketball court with me?" he pointed towards the window saying it was only just there. "sure! i'd love too" i smiled back, not realising i look like a drowned rat because eunha was finished.

"just need to dry your hair and then you can go with him" eunha smiled looking at the well built young boy in front of us. "okay, just text me when you're finished and i'll come get you" he grinned before going out the room to who knows where.

"he's cute, isn't he" eunha stated, "i don't know, i guess" i replied not all that bothered "i mean, have you see his recent instagram post?!" eunha spoke with delight and amazement. "no, i'll check"

♥ 1,003 likeskookie  🐰✌🏼view 73 commentseunhaha nice knee shinjiho loooool dude2 days ago

♥ 1,003 likes
kookie 🐰✌🏼
view 73 comments
eunhaha nice knee
shinjiho loooool dude
2 days ago

"oh damn, he is cute" i scrolled through all the comments looking at all the compliments he got, mainly from girls. "seems like he's popular with the ladies" i laughed, "don't think he's had a girlfriend though" eunha replied drying my hair. "hm is that so?" i turned to look at eunha and she simply nodded.

-
a/n:

-a/n:

he's still the same awh, i love doing the instagram posts it's so fun lol