chapter10

"y/n, come here"

"y/n, come here"

i look over my shoulder and see my boyfriend calling for me, i walk towards him and he seems to be talking to jin.

"y/n-ah, jin said he can help us with our relationship"

really? that's what he wanted?

"we don't need help, now can you let me get back to my work?"

i still had my pencil behind my ear, instead of actually doing work i was researching to find information about yogie.

"but, you know our relationship is faulty"

then break up with me. i don't care. i can go to yogie.

"we don't need to drag jin into the problems"

i didn't want to be completely honest and i didn't want jin to be involved.

"he specialises in love! he can helppppp"

the words were just rolling off his tongue and he didn't care about my opinion, involving someone to "fix" our relationship? that's just making it worse in my opinion, it's making me feel bad that we have this faulty love story but no, he always wants his way.

"no means no, namjoon"

i started to walk back towards my desk and i heard his final words.

"see. you're the problem in this relationship"

-
yoongi's pov

i looked down from the window, wondering what the special students were doing. i bet they were allowed to do whatever they wanted.

nobody to boss them around, nobody who'd treat them like a kid. wow.

i sighed at picturing how peaceful and calm it would be, why can't i specialise in sleeping and dreaming. i'm pretty good at that.

i stretched my arms up, because just thinking about sleeping made me tired.
i folded my arms forward before laying down on my desk.

-
y/n's pov

i scrolled through my computer, i searched up the name "yogie" but couldn't find much profiles that could be him. they were a bunch of babies or pet accounts and if my research is correct, he's a high school student.

if i knew his surname it would really help. i gave up on scrolling through endless random people. instead i decided to log on the fantasy realms 5 form on google to see if any new characters were realised or any updates available.

"new update! able to log on through your phone and start chat rooms with your friends online instead of constantly going on different tabs on your computer!"

ooooooo, maybe i could use this to talk to yogie throughout the whole day before coming home from school to go online.

i did as the instructions said and instantly was connected on my phone. i scrolled through my friend list and found yogie. i clicked a button that said it would email him about the update so he could be able to, i sat back and relaxed hoping that yogie would get the notification.

-
sohee's pov

"jiminnnn wheres agust d"

i pressed my body against the checkered wall as i whined at jimin wanting to know where yoongi was.

yoongi and i had a p.e after lunch, i had already changed and was ready and wanted to know if yoongi was. i always gave him the nick name "agust d" because he's from daegu just like i.

jimin was holding a few folders and books in his hand before placing them in his locker.

"he's probably asleep still in class, if he wakes up could you tell him that the rest of the boys and i are at lunch waiting for him"

"sureeeee, see you later jiminie"

"bye bye"

he slammed his locker before running through the halls to lunch. i walked into the classroom and jimin was right. fast asleep.

i stood behind him before pulling his chair out from behind him so he'd fall.

he slammed on the ground and he started crying in pain.

head first into the cold marble floor.

"oh my god, agust d, i'm sorry"

i pulled him up and he sat back down in his desk, lying down again.

"yah, it's lunch, and you should probably go change for p.e"

"after lunch, i'm tired"

"aren't you gonna go eat? your friends are waiting"

"not hungry"

"no you're just to lazy"

"yeah, you're right. anyway goodnight sohee"

he smiled, still having his eyes closed.

-
a/n: if you were a specialised student, what would you specialise in? mine would probably be some sort of art :((