chapter26

the four boys sat on top of the school roof top looking down at rose petal academy

"how's your stomach feeling?" hoseok looked beside him at his best friend who was in a huge amount of pain.

"such a shame the fact it was healing and now i'm back to square one filled with all sorts of colours on my belly"
yoongi sighed, a bit annoyed at himself that he wasn't strong enough to do something else

"so how long do we have to stay up here" jimin spoke very gloomy.

"well, we have to avoid the teachers cause they know about tae and i's interactions, she's busy with jaebum though right now"

jimin just hummed in response

"some people are such dicks"
hoseok rolled his eyes, stretching his legs out over the roof

"i wish we could just stay up here forever, it seems safe" taehyung mumbled enough for them to hear, his face was tucked into his knees from how upset he was.

"tae! don't be sad, we still have later to make this the best birthday for you" hoseok felt like he had to be the mood maker and lift up the others spirits.

"what's the point, they won't let yoongi paint ball if he's injured" tae whined

"come on, as long as we're all together we can make things better"

"but when we're not together, everything is shit" tae finally lifted his head up in utter annoyance

"that's not true! you were with that someone special yesterday, you felt happy then right?"

"right, but i won't be able to see him anymore because he's a rose petal student"

once tae had said rose petal, all their heads turned to the academy. they looked at the shiny looking gates, the pillars holding up the building that included success

"it looks nice, doesn't it.. everyday i stare at it" the edges of yoongi's mouth raised a bit as he looked at the building

"it seems so perfect" jimin spoke

"i want to be there" taehyung's eyes shined as he stood up and tried reaching for the sight of the building.

"we need to touch it" hoseok jumped up making his arms extend as well, as if they could feel it but it was something they couldn't reach.

"let's go then" yoongi started getting up as he thought of something

"but- we'll get in trouble" jimin said nervously

"we've already been caught, so how about we have some fun and cause some trouble hmm?" yoongi fully smiled this time.

"causing trouble? sounds like the rest of the world, i'm in"
taehyung said

"me too!"
hoseok joined

"whatever, if tae wants it then sure"
jimin agreed.

"this is a new game of paintball; without the guns.. you just can't be caught by the enemy" yoongi's inner nerd was seeking out

"and who's the enemy" hoseok went into game mode as well, crouching and leaning his back against yoongi pretend to be a spy, he created his hands into a gun shape.

taehyung reached for a pair of sun glasses in his pocket and put them on.

"we're the enemy"

-
y/n's pov

i was suppose to be doing work and personal studying but i was still quiet bummed about the fact that yoongi hated my guts, not to mention the fact i hit him in his guts.

i sighed as i played with my hair, those hours of getting this hair done for this boy, the amount of learning i put aside to figure information for this boy.. but he doesn't know, that i love him.

i don't know what i was going to do about namjoon, i needed to figure out a way of yoongi forgiving me and someone breaking up with namjoon to show how committed i was to yoongi.

but then again, he's a thorn..

stuck in thought, the whole world span knowing it's job but i didn't know mine, it's unusual that yoongi and i have been friends for years yet never knew that we were right in front of each other the whole time.

maybe if i was more honest and told him more about me, maybe then he would just accept me. but i played him, like a puppet, strings dangling from my finger tips. it was my idea that we share little bits of information at a time because i hated everything about myself and mostly lied.

yoongi, if i didn't love you, i would have stopped playing fantasy realms 5 ages ago, but you made it become an addiction for me, addictions are bad, but this one was good, because it made me get into rose petal, i became that ultimate gamer i had always wanted to be thanks to you.

i wasn't addicted to the game, i was addicted to playing with you.

a/n: wow y/n so cheesy!!