chapter22

the two boys looked at me, taehyung backed away slowly while yoongi just stayed there, his hand still on mine

i was flustered, very flustered. i nervously laughed and slid my hand out from yoongi's grip and stood up.
to avoid any more contact with yoongi i walked to taehyung, he seemed embarrassed, blushing too? he was deeply staring at something or someone, i look in the direction and just see jungkook taking of his jacket and showing his tank top and arms.

"tae?" i place my hand on my brother shoulder, he stops day dreaming and gulps nervously.

"ah- y/n-ah-ahh hot friend you have- uh i mean- the weather is hot and um somethings different about you!"

he kept on mumbling and kept covering his face with his fringe hiding his red face.

"it's winter... but i dyed my hair.."

"really- looks good- not as good as that babe behind you-"

"pardon?"

"nothing! i just said how holly is behind you!"

i look down and see the little dog again trying to get my attention.

"hello holly"

i smile cutely at the dog, i pick up its lead.

i was about to hand it over to taehyung so he could return it to yoongi but he had disappeared somewhere? i then hear a lot of nervous chuckles and see him talking to jungkook.. hmm

i kneel on the ground and start playing with holly again when i see a face staring right in front of me.
i fall back wards, my head facing up, looking at the sky and clouds.

then the face comes back... why does he keep staring at me?!

"what- do you want?? your dog back?"

he shakes his head and lightly smiles.

"no, you look cute together, want me to take a photo?"

"what the fuck-"

why has he changed?? he's all nice

"oh right, you don't like compliments"

he smiled again and put his hand in front of me, i gladly accepted it and he pulled me up.

"thanks..."

"so how about that picture?"

"okay?.."

i pull my phone out my pocket and unlock it before handing it to him.

"you play fantasy realms 5?"

-
yoongi's pov

of course i was looking through her apps.. i noticed how she had the messaging app for fantasy realms.

"hey! stop looking and take the photo already!"

i laughed at her being annoyed but she didn't see embarrassed about me knowing what she plays.

"ok done, let me see if it's okay"

she nodded her head and began stroking holly while i went on her camera roll to see the picture, she had so many selfies.. like a unhealthy amount.

it seems she changes her hair a lot but i definitely like her new one... her beauty was amazing me and i shouldn't be saying this or doing this but it really did...

then...

i noticed how she had two pictures of yip... the blurry falling one and the one where it was normal, i look at the top of the photo and see that it was a screenshot from a website called

"best.catfish.uzzlang.models.2use.com"

um what.

in an amount of shock and confusion i gave y/n back her phone so she could see her picture.

"here you go."

"did i look okay? and thanks"

"yeah you looked amazing"

-

♥ 102 likeskimpiggy min holly, my new friend

♥ 102 likes
kimpiggy min holly, my new friend. photo credits to @minyunki
view 19 comments
kimtaehyungg shit quality photo
kimpiggy just like all your selfies? @kimtaehyungg
1 hour ago

-

@kimpiggy mentioned you in a post!

we didn't follow each other, i was surprised she mentioned me but then i remembered how she liked one of my old ass photos.

-

it's been two hours since we went to the basket ball court, taehyung asked the guy to hang out tonight and he kept denying it was a date but come on tae. we all know.

as for me, i just plan to talk to yip all night.

kimpiggy sent you a dm!