chapter09

taehyung placed his arm on my back and helped me stand up straight instead of constantly holding the pain in

"let it out, i know it hurts.. she does it to me"

"FUCKING BITCH"

i clenched my fists and started spitting everywhere from how much her punch hurt.

-

"okay boys, yoongi should be okay for now"

the nurse tied a bandage around my stomach, it was already starting to bruise. my skin was pale and i was very skinny so i'm very fragile and bruise easily so please handle with care ;(((

-

there was only a few minutes left of the assembly and we had a nurse note so we were let off for being late. we couldn't tell the nurse why i had a been bruised in the stomach because it would get not only us but y/n in trouble for interacting so taehyung took the blame and said we were playfully fighting and he forgot that i was delicate.

i looked around the school hall trying to find jimin or hoseok but most people were wrapped up wearing masks and coughing. rats.

the bell ended up ringing so we had no time to say hi to the others so we just ended up heading for class instead.

-
y/n's pov (for the first time wow)

"wanker, i'm late now"

"bye nerd"

i ran back over the road towards namjoon who was waiting for me.

"baby, who was the other guy"

"some cunt"

"i can tell, from the punch you threw"

"it was pretty good right?"

i chuckled, cuddling into namjoon' arms, giving me warmth.

"well, if someone discovers the mark you left, they're gonna find out you interacted"

"what, can't they just assume it's something else"

"yeah cause i tripped and fell on my stomach makes sense."

"argh i don't care"

i could feel namjoon shaking his head at me.

-

we walked into the one class room in the entire school and everyone was of course doing their own thing.

"you two are late AGAIN."

mrs shin looked at us, assuming we were doing some couple thing.

"sorry mam, i had to give my brother something"

"then why does handing one object take so much time"

"well because he's a thorn student and i don't want to be caught so i had to be all sneaky and shit. duhh"

"sit down and get to work you two."

-

well anyway, how about i give you a little class introduction about some students :)))

first we have y/n ofc, she specialises in computers, gaming and coding. she's able to hack anything she wants and always wins at games. her high tech skilled have been shown in a way that you probably already figured out ;)

next we have namjoon, boyfriend of y/n. he specialises in languages and is the smartest in the whole school. he's able to speak many languages fluently and answer any question in a fast speed.

now we have seokjin, a boy who's often called the "love doctor". he specialises in love and is able to solve love problems and is a huge flirt who can make your heart flutter with a simple blown kiss.

then we have jungkook, very talented. multi skilled. he specialises in sports and athletics. there isn't a sport he isn't good at. it amazes others but in the school it's normally because nobody is normal.

not even you.

-

i sat down and scrolled through my notes, i've mentioned before in that shitty group chat that i have a seventeenth friend. he's probably my favourite of all friends.

i don't know much about him, i have a list of things i've figured out by using cheeky hacks.

things i know about

yogie bear

-his name is yogie

-he's either 16 or 17, depending on what time he comes online it helped me realise he goes to high school

-he's from seoul korea, found out using a location hack but when he gets nervous he puts on an accent

-his voice is low unlike his voice changer, i was able to turn his off without him knowing :)

-he for sure has a crush on me but pretends he doesn't cause he knows i have a boyfriend.

-he's a huge nerd

-definitely goes to a normal academy unlike me

-likes japan, talks about characters and anime a lot

-he talks super fast

all i really wanted to know left was his face. i needed an image to his voice. i know it's cheating that i've done this and we had an agreement that we would share pieces of information depending if the other shares something as well... but i really do love him a lot... and want to know more

-

a/n: bet u all saw that coming and if u r thinking smth like "if she doesn't have his voice changer on, wouldn't she recognise yoongi's voice.

well let me tell ya smth, because yip makes yogie happy, yogie sounds more cheerful and happy through the mic. as in real life y/n and yoongi hate each other and talk in stern voices so yoongi sounds how he thinks he always sounds.