chapter24

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov

i was with jungkook, i flirted with him and he returned the romantic vibe, i couldn't tell if he was joking around so i placed my hand beside his and he linked his with mine.

we were like puzzled pieces that fit together oh so perfectly, not corner pieces, they were always so easy to find which one connected.. but we were like two middle pieces, hard to find each other but once you find that one they stay together in the middle throughout it all. it really was love at first sight.

he's doing some many things to me, i felt guilty for leaving yoongi to be with a guy i just met, total slut i know. i didn't want to get on yoongi and his mums nerves by staying more... it was my birthday tomorrow and i didn't know what i was going to do.

jungkook calmed me, he made me feel not useless and unwanted. he said we could just relax all night and watch movies.

i rested my head on his lap, he didn't react in a negative way but instead stroked my hair.
"hey jungkook" i looked up at him and he smiled, "hmm?" he hummed in response. "you're friends with my sister right?" he nodded. "what's her relationship like with namjoon"

jungkooks eyes widened, "she's more into her phone then him" jungkook responded, continuing to play with my hair.

"what's namjoon like?"
it took some time to speak, like he was in deep thought. "hmm, well.. he told me he really loves her, a lot, but he kinda knows it's not the same"
i sighed in agreement, "what are they like with each other"
"problematic" fuck his voice sounded sexy when he said that.

"anyway, enough about them two, i want to get to know you better, why did you what to stay at mine baby?"
jungkook pulled me up as he spoke and caressed my cheek with passion and lust in his eye, i opened my mouth to respond but he placed his finger on my lips "shh, actually.. don't answer" his lips connected to mine.

-
y/n's pov

please come home taehyung, please come home.. is he still with yoongi???

my hands created a fist, i didn't know what to do, have i ruined everything with yoongi.. i should have been honest i shouldn't have used my ability to hack on such stupid things.

i'm selfish.

-
yoongi's pov

i don't care about her anymore, i don't need her. i can focus on myself now instead of having some shitty crush on a girl who crushed me.. right? this is for the good? yoongi.. shut up! listen... you don't love her anymore. okay? forget her, delete fantasy realms 5, block her, don't go to school, don't go to taes birthday party.

but that's

selfish.

-
taehyung's pov

"happy birthday baby" i opened my eyes and see jungkook watching me with a smile and blush on his face. he kissed me on the forehead before pulling the blanket that covered us, off.

the wind, created by the blanket, swooshing off made me cold, i looked down and blushed, noticing how i was only in pants i covered my upper body. jungkook laughed "cute birthday boy"

-
lads lads lads
07:01a.m

chimchim
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND

jhobi
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

vtae
awwww

chimchim
such a shame we have school before the fun starts

vtae
yeah :(

vtae
omg i have so many missed calls from my parents and y/n

jhobi
where r u staying

vtae
at that someone specials house

jhobi
WHO

chimchim
u can't have a girlfriend before me

vtae
but i haven't ;)

chimchim
oh is it a one night stand

vtae
nO

vtae
he's a guy

chimchim
UM

vtae
we're not dating tho

chimchim
so,,,,, no homo???

vtae
all homo, i wish i could be with him but he's kinda a rose petal student

chimchim
your luck is so

vtae
sigh

chimchim
anyway, yoongi wake tf up and wish tae a happy birthday

jhobi
he left the chat, remember ?

chimchim
oh right.

chimchim
is he still gonna come paint balling with us?

vtae
we can ask at school

chimchim added suga to the chat!

chimchim
or now

suga
wtf do u want

jhobi
calm down, calm down, my daughter.

chimchim
it's taes birthday

suga
thanks for letting me know

chimchim
aren't u gonna say anything?

suga
oh right

suga
won't be coming to your paint ball party cause of someone in particular, not mentioning any names but she's someone beginning with t, ending with g's sister.

suga
i repeat, no names mentioned

jhobi
who could it be???

chimchim
come on yoongi, come with us

suga
and face y/n? no thanks

vtae
it's my fucking birthday, not hers. she's not going to constantly be there. she's just our ride, she won't participate, it would be an odd number. fucking come, please.

suga
FINE. but if she does anything i'll leave

vtae
deal