chapter08

08:14a

08:14a.m

14 minutes late.

i should probably hurry up, the rose petal students start at 08:15 and if they catch me or one of the schools do? boiiiii i'll be a late christmas dinner.

-

i hurried over to the school entrance and already noticed rose petal students crossing the zebra crossing.

it was the first time i've ever seen them this close.

they had a red and white uniform, the girls had mini skirts and long fluffy white socks on top of shoes of their chose. the boys only wore a white, long sleeved, sweater with a small red tie and grey trousers and then every student got a little green badge saying what they specialise in.

our uniform is just black and brown, i guess the names of the schools really go with the colours.

i was about to open the door to the school but the students really caught my attention. they all looked so happy, very intelligent too.

i saw a peached haired girl walking along side a tall boy. he wore glasses and had a greyish brown, short, hairstyle.

their hands were linked and they seemed calm and peaceful. she had a mask on her face, complimented by a few white hair ties she had in her pigtails.

they walked towards the gate together and she slowly took the mask down before turning around and staring at my direction.

it was her. the girl from yesterday, the one who snatched the hentai magazine faster then me snatching hoseok's weave when he cross dressed in the school drama play.

her eyes twinkled, her eyelashes flickered. her image became bigger and bigger... like it was a 3d movie and she was coming closer...

wait

she is, what the fuck... why she coming on this side, she was holding her backpack and she ran quicker towards me.

"YO"

she screamed louder, waving her hands violently.

then i felt hands on my shoulders, but she wasn't near me yet. i didn't even want to turn around. what if it's a teacher and she was warning me or if she was the one who got the teacher.

i froze. still stuck staring at her, the strong grip on me felt pressuring, like i was being pushed down.

the hands turned me around.

taehyung?

"yoongi, what are you doing out here, the teacher told me to get you... we're in the middle of an assembly."

taehyung suddenly pushed me behind him, his height towered over me.

"tae"

it was the girl again, but how does she know tae?

"mum told me to give you this"

she started digging into her bag and pulled out a small paper bag.

"lunch."

she said before noticing me moving behind tae.

"who's behind you, he keeps covering his face so i can't see, he won't tell anyone we're interacting right?"

her voice was more lighter then usual, instead of the whole fierce act.

"oh it's just yoongi"

taehyung answered

"yoongi?"

she pulled me from behind taehyung before taking my hand off my face from where i was peaking out from

"oh my god"

oh right.. now she knows i'm the one who was at the shops.

"it's you! you fucking wanker"

taehyung looked at us, we were both on either side of him, his head kept going side to side like he was at a tennis match.

"you two have met? apart from the group chat?"

"well yeah, this cunt and i bumped into each other yesterday"

she continued... welcome back fierce attitude.

"and you told me to kill myself in the group chat? wow you sure are a kid"

"you fucking spat on me and called me a shit bag? don't act like you're mature"

i fired back, raising my voice and stepping closer to her.

"wait yoongi, she's the one who spat on you? you said she was really cute"

wow taehyung, fucking perfect.

she raised her hand before punching me in the stomach

"go fuck yourself, wanker"

"d-don't touch coo-cool"

i struggled to talk from the pain but my cheeky words managed to come out.

she rolled her eyes.

"you're a (or an, idk it doesn't sound right) useless thorn academy students, i know not to talk or be seen with you anymore"

"y/n-ah don't say that"

taehyung talked in a very husky voice.

"well, you're going to have to be seen with m-me on tae's b-birthday"

i carried on holding my belly before looking up at her and smiling with a wink.

"wanker, i'm late now"

"bye nerd"

she ran off, back into the arms of who i know now is "namjoon"

sigh