chapter07

it has gotten quite late, my mum wouldn't stop screaming "go to bed, you have school tomorrow!" i wanted to carry on talking to yip, but i guess i just have to wait after school tomorrow

she probably went to bed too.. i noticed she gets online around the same time as me so she must be a high school students as well.

learning more things about her everyday.

-

"MIN YUN KI WAKEY WAKEY I MADE EGGS AND BACKEY"

lovely to wake up to the sound of your mother shouting your full name.

i stretched my right arm, reaching for my phone on my bed side table. flicking it on i look at the time to time how quick i have to be.

07:02a.m

school starts at 8... so no time for extra beauty sleep :^(((((

-

i get up, boxers and a white shirt with a few pasta stains here and there. okay.. yes this is the same vest and boxers i had on yesterday but still.

there was no time for a shower either because i was in such a rush to eat this whole big breakfast my mum made and to walk to school on time.

so i quickly slapped some deodorant on

i brushed my teeth, looking at my eye bags making me more insecure about my face.

i don't know why, thinking about my insecurities make me think about yip. i wish i could show my face.

i open up a cupboard in the bathroom, pulling out some foundation and concealer in some of the most whitest colours i apply it under my eyes.

honestly don't care if it's not blended properly, i don't care about looking all dapper these days.

i ruffled with my hair for a bit before i decided it looked decent. i adjusted my tie and rubbed on some water lip tint in the colour cherry.

great routine 10/10

-

i walk past my mum who was anxiously hoping my breakfast wouldn't get cold.

she looked even more rushed then me, her hair was still a mess, normally she had curlers by now and a face mask.

but she looked so... stressed?

maybe jimin is right.

-

i scoffed my face quickly with the breakfasts and hurried out the door before i was stopped in the doorway.

my mum planted a kiss on my cheek, her lips were all crusty because she didn't have time to even put on chapstick.

she licked her lips and started rubbing my cheek.

"blend honey and have a good day"

she gave me a sorrowful smile before i smiled back and left.

she really does care about me... a lot.

-

it was winter, all the autumn leaves were piled on top of one another. swept away by the cold breeze. my breath was visible in the air. my jaw was shivering. i should really teach myself not to shiver.

it was the month of december, christmas recently pasted and it was almost the new year but of course before that is taehyung's birthday which is in two days.

i feel bad for not getting him anything, he got me something for my birthday, yeah it wasn't anything i wanted or asked for but it does show he cared. he got everyone matching bracelets this christmas too. i of course didn't bother getting anything.

i guess i am selfish, it's not like i need to right? i have my own dreams and i wanted to focus on myself. as for my love life, well my last relationship ended back in october, they told me i needed to learn more about myself before i could love anyone else.

i know myself? i'm min yoongi. the boy with big dreams.

how are my dreams going? well... i mainly spend time thinking about them instead of actually reaching them.

gazing out windows, talking online, sleeping and spending cold nights alone.

almost there.

my school walks are mainly time for me to "learn about myself" whatever that means, blame my ex for making me selfish then? i can't put all my problems on other people though.

oh well, i'm okay with my life currently i guess.

-

a/n: a shit chapter by whinnie :)))