«38» Christmas Surprises

A Christmas Special! ❤

Listen to: I wouldn't mind by He Is We

Stiles and Lydia had already enjoyed their Christmas Eve so much. They had spent it with the best people in their lives and the ones they love the most. It was a very happy day for the couple. The first thing they did in the morning was meet up with their friends together at their favorite open space and played snowball with each other. The pack had cute bonding moments at the eve of the birth of Christ. They made a lot of snow angels and snowmen. Even though they were old enough not to, they didn't care. They threw snowball with each other and had a few kisses in the snow. Sometimes, Stiles and Lydia would hide and kiss. They were inseparable. Scott would catch them making out during the snowball fight. Stiles had himself and his girlfriend, Lydia, both the wear matching Mets beanies which were both colored orange and blue with a text written 'Mets' on the hem of their beanies. Stiles also had a Mets scarf on which was striped orange and blue. Lydia scolded him for his love on the sports which Stiles took as a compliment. After their little bonding, everyone went home and got their presents ready under the Christmas tree for tomorrow. At night, the pack had dinner with their parents and had delicious food over. It was a little formal party so they had to wear formal clothes. Everyone laughed at each other seeing their outfits. They had a lot of fun chatting and joking casually with their parents. The little formal party didn't last long. Everyone had to excuse from their parents for they were invited to a real party which included disco music and dancing and drinking and getting drunk. But Lydia couldn't take it anymore. She was too tired of the long day. Lydia asked permission from her friends that she was leaving and going home. It was only two hours before Christmas. Stiles offered he'd leave with her which Lydia rejected. He insisted to go home with Lydia and drive her at her place which he did. When they got to Lydia's house, her parents weren't home yet for they were still out at the formal party.

" Ugh. I can't believe I'm debilitated on Christmas Eve! " Lydia whined before she stumbled whilst taking her heels off.

" At least, you've done a lot in Christmas Eve. It was fun, wasn't it? " Stiles asked smiling as he sat down on the couch next to Lydia who was busy taking off some clips on her hair.

"Yes, it's fun and it's not over yet." Lydia smiled as she ruffled her hair yet it still looked good. Lydia's hair always looked good!

She leaned in planting a small kiss on Stiles' cheek before leaning her forehead on his shoulder sleepily. Stiles chuckled and looked at her over his shoulder. " You do know we have to stay awake and wait till the hour's up, right, for Christmas? "

Lydia sighed heavily and looked up resting her chin on his shoulder. " I know. I'm just deadbeat. I'm sorry. "

" You don't have to be sorry. Tell you what, why don't we open our presents tonight? "

Lydia creased her eyebrows before she giggled. " Isn't that, like, breaking the rules? "

" Who cares? I'd do anything to keep you awake. " Stiles smiled semi-smirking before placing a peck on her nose. He then pulled away and walked out the living room.

Stiles surprised Lydia with her favorite cake which was red velvet. He had sneakily kept it in her refrigerator earlier that morning so the next time she'd open it, it would surprise her. He showed her the cake anyway which Lydia practically jumped with joy. The two ate the cake by the fireplace. The fire roaring close to them enough to keep them warm with blankets wrapped around them. They took their gifts for each other out. Lydia gave Stiles a Mets shirt and cap, a cute sweater that was mixed with pale dark colors with Christmas designs, a Star Wars: Rogue One ticket, a Star Wars lightsaber toy and two new flannels. Stiles gave Lydia a set of her favorite make-up brand, Forever21 outfits, a new headset, a binder designed girly style and a brand new blu-ray copy of The Notebook. They were practically spoiling each other.

After Stiles opened his gifts from her, he was speechless until he looked at Lydia and gave her this adorably passionate kiss.

After Lydia opened her presents from Stiles, she squealed and gasped multiple times. She even scolded him and spanked his shoulder for buying such expensive things for her. Stiles knew Lydia was just flattered and it made him laugh. Lydia basically threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Both smiled against the kiss.

Lydia stood up and excitedly went to the television set to put the movie on. When she unwrapped the plastic of the disc and opened the box, something fell out. Lydia creased her eyebrows and looked down.

There, she saw a little box wrapped in a Christmas wrapper. A little box!

Is that what Lydia think it is?

Lydia looked at Stiles who was smiling and watching her. " Stiles, what is that? " she asked gesturing to the little box on the floor.

Stiles stood and went over in front of her picking up the little box. He was bent down on the floor as he exhaled deeply. Lydia was wide-eyed and all ears.

" First of all, I wasn't planning it like this. My plans were much more better and weirder than in reality. We were supposed to be on the best table on the best and fanciest restaurant possible by now or we could've been in a huge room surrounded with candles and your favorite flowers or maybe on the beach and under the moonlight. But then, I thought, that'd be too much and Lydia would hate me so much for it, in the best way. " said Stiles smiling up at the strawberry blonde before him.

Lydia couldn't say a word. She just stood there staring at him.

Stiles properly got in position. He knelt on one knee in front of her. Lydia knew very well what was happening now.

" I'm never good in making a speech, Lyds. You know how I feel about you. " Stiles smiled which made Lydia chuckle lightly. Her eyes started to get wet with tears of joy.

Stiles took the little box out and took a deep breath before opening it revealing the most beautiful ring Lydia has ever laid eyes on. She pressed her lips together trying so hard not cry.

" Marry me, Lydia. "

Of course, she said yes.

Stiles and Lydia were engaged now. They were so happy. They kissed and Stiles twirled her happily. The clock hit midnight and just in time, it was Christmas.

" Merry Christmas, soon-to-be Mrs. Stilinski. "
" Merry Christmas, my future husband. "

Merry Christmas!:D

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate