«37» Typical Mistletoes

A Christmas Special! ❤

Listen to: Mistletoe by (any artist) Justin Bieber

A formal Christmas celebration was to be held at the Grand Convention. Every high school student was invited and expected to join. The date wasn't exactly arranged on the birth of Christ but it was close to it. The Grand Convention was a huge place. Probably two or three times as big as the BHHS gymnasium which was the last time the school held a formal party. They made it special for this time of the year since it was pretty much and obviously a special occasion. Teenagers from the high school wore gorgeous dresses, gowns even, outfits and suits and tuxedos as requested. They all got in with their dates and their group of friends. The convention was designed in beautiful Christmas decors and lights. Loud disco and beating music was playing out on the speakers inside the convention. Multitudinous chairs and tables were arranged magnificently as well. Outside the convention was a huge garden also designed aesthetically in gorgeous Christmas decorations and designs. There were two or three gazebos in the garden and a few artistic fountains as well. Kids were everywhere dancing, laughing, talking, having fun and just enjoying the best and most beautiful time of the year.

But a certain strawberry blonde wasn't.

Lydia sat all alone at a table with her cheek resting on one knuckle as she stared and enjoyed the sight of couples dancing lovingly with each other outside on the gazebo. Lydia was wearing a dress that was much too beautiful to describe. Her strawberry blonde hair was gorgeously done and her make-up matched her dress along with her high heels.

No. Lydia had already socialized in the party, of course. This was Lydia Martin. Of course she socialized during Christmas celebration. She had already enjoyed a few dances, talks and laughs from her friends. But something was just missing. There was only one thing her mind. Stiles.

" God, you look beautiful. "

Lydia looked up. Stiles.

" Hello to you too. " Lydia smiled.

" The most beautiful girl of the night is sitting all alone in an empty table partnerless. " said Stiles.

Lydia rolled her eyes sighing but she was smiling. " Is that even a real word? " she giggled.

" I'm not letting you stick your ass on that chair all night. So, Lydia, get off your cute little ass and dance with me now. "

" About time. " Lydia grinned.

Stiles smiled happily as he watched Lydia stand up and link her arm on his. His subconscious practically dancing and fist pumping with joy.

" I've heard that lime before, by the way. " Lydia said.

At first, Lydia thought Stiles was gonna bring her to the dancefloor. No. Stiles was bringing both of them outside the convention and to the garden where the gazebos were. Lydia looked around smiling as she appreciated how gorgeously designed her surrounding was. They both got on the gazebo. There were five other couples in there slow dancing.

Scott was there. He was wearing a tuxedo and a joyful smile on the face. He was with Malia who looked so gorgeous in her satin dress and curled shoulder length blondish brown hair. The two looked over at Stiles and Lydia and gave them a warm and happy greeting smile. Scott, mostly. He was so proud of Stiles. His best friend.

Stiles and Lydia gave them a light wave welcoming their smiles.

Liam and Hayden were there as well. The two wore gorgeous formal outfits that looked so fetchingly adorable on the young couple. They mouthed a 'hi' to Stiles and Lydia before Liam gave Stiles a thumbs up. Lydia saw that and gave Stiles a playful glare which Stiles took as a compliment.

Stiles and Lydia finally landed on their place at the gazebo. Stiles gently twirled Lydia and pulled her to him. Just like that, they swayed. Their dance was slow and relaxing. The two loved it. They were both cherishing and enjoying this moment.

Lydia slowly pulled her head up from Stiles' chest and giggled. Stiles smiled at her before Lydia pointed. Stiles looked to what Lydia was pointing. To their surprise, Scott and Malia were kissing. They looked the other way and saw Liam and Hayden kissing as well as the other couples in the gazebo.

Lydia blushed and smiled looking at Stiles who looked at her as well and returned her smile. He gently rubbed her cheek caressing it, oh, so softly. It was so comforting. Lydia leaned to his touch before Stiles leaned in and closed the distance between them creating a loving and passionate kiss. Lydia welcomed it happily before she rested her elbows on his shoulders lightly playing with his hair. Stiles cupped Lydia's cheeks and kissed her slowly yet deeply. The two pulled back so slowly and it just brought memories to their very first kiss. They opened their eyes and smiled at each other happily.

They were standing under a mistletoe the whole time.

" Merry Christmas, Lydia. "
" Stiles, Merry Christmas. "

Merry Christmas!:)

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate