«14» Jeep Washing

I'm taking one shot requests now!:D This is a request from redstringbanshee
Enjoy!

Stiles is in the garage with his jeep. The garage door was open too. It was 10AM on a Saturday morning and Stiles' dad is on a day shift.

Stiles is wearing a white tank top and sweatpants. He has a piece of rag on his hand and the other holding the metallic edge of the hose. He was washing his jeep which is all wet on the outside now but half of it is covered in soap. Stiles sprayed water around the windows and wiped then with his wet rag time by time.

Suddenly, he felt a presence like someone was watching. He turned his head. It was Lydia.

She was wearing a pair of black pants and a see through orange shirt with holes and a black tank top underneath. Her hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing a small smile on her face.

" Hey. " she spoke.
" Hey. " he responded.

Lydia started to walk slowly inside the garage. " Er, how you doing? "
Stiles glanced at her from the wet window he was wiping.
" Um, good. " he put the rag down and replaced it with a clean dry one. He cleaned up his hands and looked at her.
" What are you doing here? "

" I wanted to talk to you but I see that you're busy. I'll come back later. " then Lydia turned to leave.
" No, no. It's okay. " he chuckled.
Lydia looked at him and smiled before going back in and grabbed a cloth and wetted it with soapy water from the bucket. Stiles watched her.

" You know how to wash? "
Lydia gave him a look.
" I have a car, Stiles. Of course I do. And jeeps and cars only have slight differences. " she stated.
Stiles smiled at her.

Accidentally, Lydia sprayed some water from the hose on Stiles' face with great force. Stiles screamed like a girl and shielded his eyes from it before he shuddered. He was wet now. Lydia gasped but couldn't help but smile and laugh quickly stopping the hose.

" Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm so, so sorry! " she laughed.
" Ugh! That hurt. And it's cold as hell! " He wiped his eyes but they were still shut.
" I'm sorry. Here. Let me look. " she moved towards him to get a good look at his eyes.
" Okay, okay. " he moved his hands away opening his eyes revealing the red from the pain.

Suddenly, Stiles on purposely sprayed water on her as well. Lydia squealed and screamed. Stiles was laughing then he stopped and looked at the now drenched Lydia. Stiles burst out laughing. " Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. "

Lydia sighed giving him a cute pissed off look. " You know what, forget it. " then she went back to wiping his jeep. Stiles was still smiling when he got back to cleaning up before Lydia sprayed back on him a bit.

" That's it. That's enough. " she giggled raising her hands to surrender. Stiles wasn't moving. He was letting all the water run down from his body for a while until be sprayed back on her. Lydia squealed and laughed.

The two continued this. They were spraying water from the hose to each other and throwing wet rags and putting bubbles around their bodies and soap. They ran around the garage like kids and played tag. Lydia was screaming happily and running wet until Stiles grabbed her waists from behind with both his arms and twirled her around. Both laughed.

That kept going for a while until both went to Stiles' room to change. They were both drenched wet but still laughing and talking about all the fun they had back there.

" Here. Put this on. " Stiles grabbed a blue and green flannel from his drawer handing it to Lydia. Lydia had her arms wrapped around her cold wet frame until she took the flannel from Stiles. " Thanks. " she smiled.

Stiles took a towel and looked at Lydia who was standing by his bed ready to take her shirt off. She gave him a look.

" Oh, uh, sorry. " he immediately turned around. He cursed himself from his mind.

Lydia took both her shirts off now in her wet bra and replaced them with Stiles' flannel. She untied her bun and put her wet strawberry blonde hair down. Stiles wiped and rubbed his wet chestnut hair on the dry towel then around his arms and hands.

" So, er, what did you wanna talk about? " Stiles finally said something.
Lydia lit up and looked at him.

" Remember when Peter bit me on the field during the formal? "
Stiles thought for a second.
" Yeah. " his voice was low.
Lydia was silent for a while.
" It wasn't Jackson, was it? "
Stiles didn't answer.
" Stiles. "

He turned around slowly and faced Lydia. Both looked at each other for a while. " No. No, it wasn't. "
" Scott told me. Why didn't you tell me? "
Stiles looked down but her.
" Because you loved Jackson. "
Lydia looked at him.

" You saved my life. You keep saving me. "
Stiles looked at her.
" Somebody's got to. "

Lydia smiled at him before taking his hand slowly. Both looked at their hands before they hugged.

>//<

redstringbanshee I know they didn't make out. I'm sorry but I wanted this to look like it could happen in Season 6. Anyway, I hope you liked it!:D

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate