Season 6 Updates XIII

• Max Carver said: Lydia and I would have a baby except we wouldn't because I'm dead. And she's meant to be with Stiles.
• Shelley and Ryan said S6 is about what the fans want. Shelley also thinks most of the fans will love how Season 6 ends.
• The writers could be writing Stydia smut now as we speak.
• Ian's favorite ship is Stydia because he was a lot like Stiles so he relates to it.
• Shelley said if she wasn't playing Stiles, she would be playing Stiles or Lydia.
• Peter respects Stiles and has a patternal relationship with Lydia. He called their flashback make out scene weird.
• Will Wallace confirmed that Allison met Malia before she died and she even gave her some of her clothes.
• Malia will not remember that Peter is her father in Season 6.
• Shelley said that when she heard that they were forgetting Stiles, her first thought was that they could do Scalia.
• Shelley likes Scott for Malia.
• During Holland's bidchat with the fans, she said she wants Lydia's last words to be " I LOVE YOU."
• Melissa Ponzio said that Melissa is going to date someone in the upcoming season. It is either Sheriff Stilinski or Chris Argent.
• Shelley and Holland said if their characters could date anyone on the show, it would be the coach.
• Holland said they only have 9 episodes of 6A finished.
• Teen Wolf cast said that they still have a whole episode to film for 6A.
• Daniel S. confirmed that he's not coming back for Season 6.
• Holland wrote "Stydia Endgame" on a fan's poster.
• Can you imagine Lydia falling asleep of Stiles' bedroom crying and waking up the next day not remembering him? Because I can:'( - Instagram user.
• Seth Gilliam said that Dylan was in fact going to be in 6B and they're working out the scheduling.
• The 4th episode of Season 6 is going to be called Goldenrod.
• MTVTeenWolf deleted all forms of social media. This might be a part of their promotion for Season 6.
• MTVTeenWolf has been deleted from YouTube and the official MTV site.
• Production for 6B started last October 4, 2016.
• In a recent interview, Jeff said they need Dylan O'Brien to shoot the last episode of 6A. Although, it hasn't been confirmed that Dylan will be returning for the second half of the season, eventhough he has a contract for the whole Season 6. If Dylan's schedule won't work out, Davis is willing to change his plans and let the actor work elsewhere.
Here are more update pics:

• Here are more update pics: