«20» Adieu

Inspired by the Au from Instagram above ^^ and the creator deserves all the credits:) AND I AM SO HAPPY TO SHARE THAT THIS AU IS ALSO INSPIRED TO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME AND MY CRUSH AT THE MOMENT SINCE WE STOPPED TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND LAUGHING TOGETHER FOR DAYS NOW SINCE EVERYONE STARTED NOTICING US AND TEASING US AND WOOING US:( but this Au will have a lot more extras:'D So, I'm not gonna copy everything from the picture above:') but I'll do my best to make it good since I haven't written for a while in this book and I'm sorry for that:( so, here I go.

It's been a while and a while is a very long time for Stiles and Lydia. You see, both of them haven't spoken to each other. No, they weren't together and they never were. They just enjoyed each other's company so much. They used to talk like best friends. They used to laugh like kids. They used to mess around with each other like buddies. They used to banter like a married couple but in the end, they always end up apologizing, forgiving and comforting each other. All of that has been missed by both both of them and all of this beautifully little things stopped just because of a very small yet unworthy reason. It was because they were noticed by society, by their best friends, by their friends, classmates, even their parents and others. They have been teasing the duo in a way both of them disliked and felt uncomfortable with. None of them knew why they didn't like it. None of them knew why exactly they haven't talked to each other for a while.