«5» Untitled

Inspired by: Instagram//vine of @/lonewolf

[ one shot for 5x13 ]

Listen to: Say Something ( M1CH1 Trap Remix ) - A Great Big World
[ for this chapter ]

Lydia walks slowly in the senior library. Everything is dark. Everything is in dark color. Probably because she isn't actually in the senior library but in her own mind. She knew but she needed to walk around and try to find a way to wake up and get out of here.

Lydia approached the shelves. She took the books out. She looked and saw that their names have all disappeared, the ones they wrote on their senior scribe. Their initials.

She caressed the shelf with her hand lightly. " Our names are gone. " she spoke. " Our initials. "

" Not just you and your friends. " out of nowhere, Meredith appeared beside Lydia. " Everyone. "

Lydia gulped. " What am I supposed to do? " she asked Meredith. " How do I save them? "

Suddenly, everything is silent. There was a long silence before Lydia heard an echoing voice from Meredith, " Don't be afraid. "

Lydia turned around. She heard footsteps running and heavy breathing. She turned around seeing Stiles hiding in one of the shelves until someone grabbed him from behind and pulled him in the shelves. One broke causing the books to fall. Lydia gasped grabbed the railings.

It looks like Donovan. No. It is Donovan. Donovan's mouth is full of blood and he has fangs. What is he? He's trying to kill Stiles. Stiles pushes Donovan off him. He climbs on the railings. Everything went so fast when Donovan grabbed his foot trying to bite it but then Stiles pulls a pin then the post falls.

" No! " Lydia screamed reaching out his hand.

One of the railings got through Stiles' chest. Blood spills out his mouth and his chest bleeds and runs down to his hand and drips. Stiles inhales one last time before he just stops. His head drops. Stiles is now lifeless with his eyes open.

Lydia screams longer and louder than usual and everything shakes and vibrates.

Back in Lydia's body, the light sparks and breaks as Lydia wakes up and sits up screaming.

^^
Can't wait for 5x15 XD
5x14 was really cool. Now, there's gonna be lots of stydia in the next episode. BTW, Stiles planned their way in and out of Eichen.

There's lots of news and clues for the next episode;)

Follow me on Instagram: @/tostydia

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate