«4» The Repay

Inspired by YouTube: Stiles and Lydia: Say my name ( AU ) //by xalternateuniverse//

WARNING: Mature Content

Listen to: Where's my love? -SYML
( new stydia theme song )

For this chapter: Blue -Troye Sivan ( feat. Alex Hope )

Lydia is sitting on her bed all alone. She has been alone these past few weeks since Jackson just dumped her. The only person she ever really talked to was Allison.

She sighs lying down on her bed. She had nothing to do since she already finished all her homework. She reached over to her phone and wondered if calling anyone would cheer her up a bit. She scrolls through her numbers and sees Stiles' number. Stiles? She thought. The last time she'd spoken to him was at the school dance.

For some reason, a smirk was pasted on her lips. She wondered if he came over, maybe they would get to know each other a little bit since they never got the chance to do so. She calls him. The phone rings.

Meanwhile, at Stiles' house. Stiles and Scott are both doing their homework in Stiles' room. Scott is squatting on the bed and Stiles by his table and on his laptop doing some research.

Stiles' phone rings. He looks at his phone seeing Lydia's number.
" HOLY- " he jumps off the chair and hits his knee on the table. Stiles falls down on the ground.

Lydia just keeps waiting for him to answer.

" What is it? " Scott said puzzled and freaking out.

Stiles sits up. " It's Lydia! She's calling me. " he stands up and paces around like an idiot. " Oh, my God. Dude, what should I do? "

" Answer the phone. " Scott sighs.
" No, I mean, what should I say? " Stiles is almost hyperventilating.
" Just hear what she has to say. "
" Okay, okay. " Stiles breathes out and in for a second before he answers it but not on speaker phone.

" Hey, Lydia. "
" Hey, Stiles. "
" Um, why'd you call? "
" I just got a little bored. "
" O-oh. "
" Um, I was just wondering if you could like come over or something. "
Stiles' jaws dropped.
" What? " Scott asks trying to listen to what Lydia's saying.
" M-me? To come over at your room? I-I mean, place? " he stutters.
" Yeah, I just thought I needed to return the favor for the whole school dance and everything. And also for being really mean to you. "
" By how, exactly? " Stiles sweats.
" Just by getting to know each other and I can also help you with your homework. You're having trouble with it, aren't you? "
" Uh... " Stiles looks at his table all full of papers. " Yeah, a little bit. "
" Okay, come over. I'll help you with it as a repay. "
" Um, yeah. Yeah, sure. But you really don't have to, Lydia. " Stiles gulps at what he said then face palmed himself. What was he doing? This was his only chance with Lydia.
" But I insist. Just do it, please. "
Then, Lydia hangs up.