«19» What If

Dedicated to 5x16 and requested by: redstringbanshee

Listen to: To the wonder- Aqualung feat. Kina Grannis

" Lydia?
Lydia. Lydia, come on.
No, no, no, no, no, no.
Come on, Lydia. Wake up! Come on.
Wake up. Can you hear me?
Lydia! Lydia, open your eyes.
Come on, come on, come on.
Listen to me, Lydia.
Lydia, just open your eyes, okay?
Lydia, you have to open your eyes.
Hey... "

Stiles pleaded Lydia's lifeless body on the cold steel table in Deaton's office. He was shoving pieces of glass off her face. He was holding her face and tucking her strawberry blonde hair behind her ears and off her pale face. He glanced at Scott and caressed her face once again. Lydia's body wasn't moving and there was no sign of life on her. Her heart didn't beat and there was no air coming out of either her mouth or nose.

Scott and Deaton stood there watching. Both of them just stood up after protecting themselves from the shattering glasses from Lydia's own last dying scream. Deaton closed his eyes and bent his head down slowly in sympathy. Scott was staring at them, at both his best friends. Scott stared at Lydia's body hoping for any sign of life. He listened carefully to her heart but there was no beat at all. Looking at these two and realizing what was happening now made Scott think about Allison. The way her life drifted away from his arms. Scott slowly moves his gaze down feeling crestfallen.

Stiles' lips trembled as he still held Lydia's face in both hands. He looked so shocked and heartbroken and you can see clearly in his eyes and on his face that he was so desperately and silently wishing a miracle would happen and pull Lydia back but sad to say, Lydia Martin was officially considered dead.

Parrish stands by the passway. All eyes on the hellhound except Stiles who still is staring at Lydia's face still hoping for a sign. Scott's eyes were glistening with tears from pure sadness and sympathy. A tear rolls down from Stiles' wet eyes. He still didn't look away from Lydia. Parrish starts to walk to Lydia's body. Scott and Deaton watch as he approaches Stiles and Lydia's body. Parrish starts to take her body in his arms.

" No! " Stiles yells and pushes the hellhound off Lydia. " Stay away from her! "

" Stiles! " Scott spoke.

" You're not taking her to the nemeton! She deserves a proper burial. " Stiles holds Lydia's lifeless body in his arms.

The hellhound starts to take the body again.

" DON'T YOU TOUCH HER! " Stiles yells louder.

This time, Parrish carries Stiles by the collar of his shirt and tosses him across the room hitting his back on a steel cabinet. Stiles stumbles down on the ground his chest first.

" Stiles! " Scott yelled and goes to his best friend along with Deaton. Both kneel close to him as they check for injuries from the impact.

Stiles ignored the pain and sat up looking and saw Lydia's body already in the hellhound's arms. Stiles was gonna stand up and stop him but Scott holds him.

" Stiles, it's no use! You know there's no getting out of his way. " Scott tells him.

All three watch as Parrish carries Lydia's body out the room.

Stiles' breathing wasn't normal and he couldn't find his voice. He was speechless, shocked, heartsore and broken.

Lydia Martin was dead.

The words kept repeating in his ears even though no one in the room was saying it. It was his mind and his heart was failing and empty. Lots of memories and pictures flashed in his mind. It was all from Lydia and him.

He just couldn't believe it.
She's gone.
The girl he loved was gone.

>>//<<

Yay! I'm writing again after classes started:DDD Remember, I'm always open for requests.

THANK YOU FOR READING!