Part 2 Chapter 25

Marker; 1,229,597 reads and 65,687 votes

Wow, another part so soon!? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING! Anyways I hope you enjoy and yes this made me sad to write *sigh*. Thanks for reading- Sam

PS. Please comment I love hearing from you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I stood on the grass and held his hands I let my instincts take over. I took my father life force within me and then held it in the center of my chest. In my mind I pictured it as a glowing blue ball of light, the size of an apple, floating floating a dark cavernous place.

I could vaguely feel the warmth of Neeva's hands in mine, while pictured myself standing before this light and reaching out to take it.

Suddenly, a pale hand reached out from a darkness and snatched the ball of light away, and I felt Neeva's life force being pulled from my chest and into somewhere deeper. I could still see the ball, but it was quickly moving away from me. It bobbed up and down while whatever had taken it ran.

"Wait!" I called out and gave chase, not even questioning who or what I was chasing after.

Soon another light appeared before me, this one bigger and brighter than the ball.

I caught a brief outline of the thief in this light, it looked to be a girl with long hair, before it disappeared into it.

Moments later, I reached the light and realize it was an entrance to a cave. I doubled over while I tried to catch my breath.

"Wait while I'm I out of breath!?" I said aloud. "I'm literally inside my own head!"

I straightened and gazed over a familiar landscape before me. Grassy fields seemed to stretched on endlessly, where flowers where black petals bloomed. In the distance, a large tree tree grew, its gnarled branches reaching high into the bright blue sky, and running through towards it was a pale girl. She had dark curly hair that bounced with every running stride she took, while a thin black dress billowed out behind her.

When she reached the tee, she ducked behind its trunk.

"Son of a banshee, what is the world is happening!? Can't anything be remotely easy and not weird?" I mumbled while I made my way slowly towards the tree. The long grass tickled the exposed skin of my legs not covered by Emily's powder blue dress, while the sun warmed my skin. I stopped when I reached the shadows cast by the tree's branches.

"Hello!?" I called out. "Who are you and can I have my dad's um life force. I kind of need it right now to raise an army of the dead."

Whoever was hiding behind the tree giggle and the girl in the black dress glided out from behind the tree holding the ball of blue light in the palm of her hand. I took an involuntary step back out of shock and surprise.

She had my face but it was wrong. Her skin was smooth and white like marble, but just like marble, it wasn't living.  Her violet colored eyes were dull and lightless. She opened her pale lips to speak and when she spoke I recognized her voice.

It was the same voice I often heard mind when I was thinking.

"Don't you recognize me?" she asked.

"I mean kind of since you look exactly like me. Hey, is my nose really that big in person..." I trailed off while she lifted the ball of light to her mouth and shoved inside.