Chapter 33: Wedding Bells

June 4, 1978
Rosalind

"I am out. How do I look?" Blake asks stepping out on her wedding dress.

"Stunning," I say putting my earrings in.

"Breathe taking," Lily says putting on her lipstick.

"It's blue?!" Marlene says surprised.

"Yeah. Wanted to stand out." Blake shrugs as she puts on her earrings.

"Come on Marlene. Did you really think Blake would be traditional?" I laugh.

"True." Marlene says

Blake is wearing a light blue wedding dress. Her hair is in a bun. Her nails are white with different shades of blue flakes. She has baby earrings and a navy and gold necklace.

Lily, Marlene, and I are the bridesmaids. Our hair is in a simple bun and the dresses are short navy blue with a white belt. Our nails are white and navy blue. We have clear earrings and a silver bit necklace. We also have a silver bracelet with a teal bead.

Blake's sister Bryan ,who is 8, and Alex's sister Amber and Zola,Alex's niece are the flower girls. They have white dresses with a navy belt. Blake's brother JJ, who's 5 is the ring bearer. He is wearing a white shirt and navy pants with a navy bow tie.

"Blake where are our shoes?" Lily asks.

"Yeah? You never told us." Marlene adds.

"Yeah it's my gift to you." Blake says and hands each of us a shoe box.

"Wow." Marlene says.

"Cool." Lily adds.

"Sick!" I say and put on the white converse wedges that Blake gave us.

"And I'll be wearing these." Blake says holding up a pair of converse high tops.

"I just can't even right now." Marlene says and walks out probably to check on Izy who is with Sirius.

"What?" Blake asks.

"Marlene is traditional. And you are wearing a light blue wedding dress and converse." Lily says.

"Traditional sure you know except for the fact that she had a kid before she was married." Blake laughs and we chuckle.

"True." Lily says.

"Who's the best man?" I ask.

"That would be me." A lady says coming in. She's my heart a couple of years older then me, she has short Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Meredith, Alex's half sister."

"I've heard so much about you." I say."I am Rosie."

"Ah so you were supposed to marry Aaron." She smirks.

"Yeah." I blush.

"Nice job getting away from it. The kids fine but the family.you dodge a bullet." Meredith says.

"These are my friends lily and Marlene." Blake says as Marlene walks back into the room.

"Nice to meet you." Meredith smiles.