Chapter 17: Cissy's Wedding

Rosalind

It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting in my house with my family while they drink expensive wine and talk about how excited they are for tomorrow. Tomorrow my cousin Cissy is getting married. Sirius is here to because if he didn't bad things would happen. To me. Ever since The kiss with Remus we've been acting couple in secret and he's even owned me a couple of times. We're not official just a few kisses here and there along with hand holding and late night chats. But good things always come to an end and this thing with Remus is really good.

"So Rosalind dear how's engaged life treating you?" My aunt Druella asks pulling me from my thoughts. She's married to my uncle Cygnus who's my dad's brother.

Sirius snickers but masks it with a cough.

"It's fine Aunt Druella. I hardly see him though as he is a year younger then me. But when I do see him, it's nice. " I say and take a sip of my pumpkin juice.

"Can you believe it Cissy tomorrow your going to be married. And let me tell you Cissy married life is good." Bella says downing her 4th glass of wine.

"I'm excited but a bit nervous." Cissy says shyly.

"Everyone is on there wedding day. " my mother says.

"Is Meda going to be there?" Sirius asks. "I haven't seen her in a while."

Everyone stops what they're doing and stares at Sirius.

"Well if you bothered to listen when you were home.." my mother was cut off by my aunt.

"She is no longer part of this family. She decided to run off with a filthy muggle." She spats.

"Ted Tonks what a pathetic excuse for a life." My uncle Cygnus growls.

"Well it's getting late. I'm going to bed." I say and leave.

"Night darling." Mother and father say as I walk up the stairs.

The next day

All the bridesmaids were wearing long black dress with black heels. Our hair was done and curled. We wore diamond necklaces, earrings, and bracelet and are nails were black.

Cissy looked stunning in her ballgown dress with lace at the top. Her shoes were silver and sparkling. She wore her hair in a bun with a Taira and she had emerald earrings, bracelet and a necklace. Her nails were painted and emerald green.

The maid of honor was Cissy best friend from school Alice Justin. Alice is engaged to one of the best man named William Gates.

The other bridesmaids are Bella, my cousin Ariel, Cissy's friend Mary, and Cissy's other cousin Caroline.

The groomsmen are Regulus, Snape, Mulciber, William, and the best man Avery.

The ceremony stared and I walked out with Regulus. It was a short traditional ceremony. After that was the reception the food and cake was amazing as all was. Pureblood always have good taste. I danced a few times but I was kinda bored. Sirius was locked in his room so after a few hours I decided to call it a night.

Next day. Christmas.

Christmas isn't as exciting as most people think it is. At least not in my house.

I got a locker from my parents. It's gold with for opals on the front. It's been in my mother's family forever. It's tradition to give it to the first born daughter.

Regulus gave me a limited addition potions book. Cissy sent me some teal nail polish and book about a teen witch who falls in love. From my fiancé I got perfume. Yuck and a lair of diamond earrings.

I spent the rest of the day in my room. I got some fudge from James and a book called what happened to goodbye from lily. Marlene got me a sweatshirt that says. I don't care deal with it. Sirius snuck me my gift aft breakfest. It was a picture book of us all they way from birth to now. Blake got me colored quills and Blake got me new beater gloves. Remus gift was my favorite. He sent me the muggle book the outsiders with an infinity ring. . He also sent me the sweetest note ever.

Hey Rosalind,
    I know I should've said Rosie but oh well. I miss you and feel awful on have to stay with your family. I know you're engaged but I hope that we can still see each other. It's the best part of my day. I can't wait to see you again.
    Love,
             Remus J. Lupin

I sigh. I can't wait to go back to school.

Sorry this chapter is crap but I felt like it was needed . I've been so busy lately too. I promise the next ones will be better. What do you think of Rosie and Remus??! Thanks for the support.

Rosie ring

Rosie ring

Rosie's locket

Rosie's locket

Alice Justin

William gates

William gates.