Chapter 8: A Christmas Ball

Rosalind

It was the day we left for break when Alex pulled me aside just outside the great hall.

"Did you read the letter?" Alex questions.

"Yes I read the letter." I said with a raised voice. "And I rather not discuss" I hiss.

"Fine but why you. Why not your brother?" He says his voice strained.

"I don't bloody well know. And why him. Why not you. Your older?"

"Because I'm like Meredith. I'm a black sheep even if I'm in Gryffindor I still don't believe in their beliefs. I'm just as much as a traitor as Meredith in there eyes. "

"Well. I must get going. Train leaves at noon. Which means I have two hours to kill. Now if you excuse me I'd like to eat. Will I see you tonight?"

"What do you think. Of course I'll be there."

"Good. We'll see ya." I say and walk into the great hall and sit next to Blake.  I see regulus down the table with Aaron ,Alex's brother and his best friend.

"Any plans this holiday?" I ask.

"Yeah. We're going to the states. My mom's from there. It's going to be JJ's first Christmas over there. "

JJ is Blake's 2 year old brother. He has messy brown hair. Dark brown eyes and is so energetic. He can make you laugh anytime anywhere.

Blake also has a younger sister named Bryan. She has light brown hair with natural blonde highlights. She has blue eyes like her sister. She's a typical shy 5 year old but once she's conformance with you she'll talk your ear off.

"Lucky. I hope you have fun. I'll be spending my Christmas going to pureblood events. Where I'll be forced to wear several dresses."

"Did I hear dresses?" Lily says sitting across from me with marls next to her.

"Are you two going to wear a dress?" Marls asks eagerly.

" I'm not wearing a dress." Blake smirks. "Rosie is though."

Lily and marls both squeal. "I can't believe it. You have to send pictures. This could be a ON in a life time chance!"lily exclaims.

"Until her wedding." Marlene adds.

"Not happening. " I exclaim.

"Sure," Blake smirks taking a sip of water.

"I'm not having this conversation." I say and finish my breakfest.

After breakfest we got to our common rooms and later board the train.

The ride seems much shorter then going to hogwarts. Once we get to the platform we go are separate  ways. Once I see my parents my mother  instantly apperates me away to our manor and starts to prep me for the ball. Which is in four hours. 

Time skip to ball

"And now presenting the children of Walburga and Orion. Their  prized daughter  Rosalind Artemis Black. Accompanied by there youngest Son Regulus Arcturus Black and the eldest son Sirius Orion Black." Announced one of the servants named Brutus.

Sirius was on my left and Regkus was on my right as they walked me down are staircase. They both were wearing matching black dress robes. I however was wearing something much more complicated.

My blonde hair was in a bun and accompanied by a small tiara. I'm wearing a long emerald green gown with lace paired with green heels. The belt that I wore was so tight I could barley breathe. Like my mother said when I complained.