"That's great news, I can't wait to have you around. See ya tomorrow then." I replied with the same happiness.

"Yeah! See ya and take care." We said goodbye and she hung up.

I smiled widely "What's up? Why are you smiling like that?" Adil asked.

I rolled my eyes playfully "It's Firdaus, she's coming over tomorrow and will be staying with me for a long time." I said in an excited tone.

"Really! That's great!" Dilshaad exclaimed with a smile.

I nodded "So we will finally get to see her, right?" Ahmad said smiling.

"Yes, we have heard alot about her and I have been waiting to meet her." Batul said.

We spent an hour chatting till we all decided to leave since it was time for Salah.

As we were about to go, I cleared my throat awkwardly and that got everyone's attention.

"I...I wish to invite you all for dinner at my place...tomorrow." I said shyly.

I looked at Haleemah "Please can you spear just one more day? I know I am being selfish now but there is..." She interrupted.

"I would love to! It would be my first time visiting your home and folks. Don't worry, I will call my family and explain to them." She said with a grin.

I sighed in relief "Thanks alot! I am so glad you will make it." I breathed out.

I looked at the remaining people, to my surprise, they were all so happy about it. It worked out more easier than I had expected, to be frank.

We all departed some few minutes later. Sa'adah, Dilshaad and I made our way to the dorm room. Sa'adah wanted to spend the night with us again.

After I had prayed Isha'a prayer, my phone started ringing and I picked it up with a smile seeing that it was Ahmad.

"Assalaamu alaik!" He greeted.

"Wa'alaikas salaam!" I greeted back.

"I...hmm...do you want to meet for...ice cream?" He asked.

I felt heat rush up my cheeks "Y...yeah! sure, I do."

I heard him breath out in relief "I...I am in front of your hostel." He hesitantly told me.

I smiled "Okay, I will meet you in five minutes." I replied, the excitement visible in my voice.

He laughed "Okay, see you soon. Bye!"

"Yeah, bye!" And I hung up.

I needed to get dressed, thankfully Dilshaad had gone to study with her classmate in the library. Who goes there to study at night? Apparently my best friend is a book lover!

'Thank God I am done with my exam!' I thought happily. It was so not good.

Sa'adah was fast asleep on my bed, I smiled at her sleeping figure. 'Oh I have got to change!' I reminded myself.

I quickly dashed towards my closet and brought out a white trouser, green knee length bulgy dress and a white hijab.

I dashed into the bathroom, I changed out of my pyjamas and into the clothes. I finished the look with a white convass. I carried my phone, some money and the room key and I went out.

I texted Dilshaad that I was going out, her reply came out soon enough "Have fun and my regards to 'lover boy'."

I blushed furiously and kept my phone back in my back pocket.